Is This Heaven? or Hell?

I Never Stopped.

Isabella's P.O.V

"Bella." came a soft voice.

I groaned and rolled away from it. "Come on Bella, be nice."

I took the pillow and tossed it at them.

"How can I charm her, if she won't fucking get up?" that's great now I know who it is.

"Isabella Madison! Wake the fuck up!!" I screamed at the pain on my legs and opened my eyes to see Nicole bouncing on them.

"Get off!" I screamed at her.

She shook her head and kept going. "Fine you asked for it." I smirk at her. "Bam!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"He won't come." she laughed at me.

No sooner did she start jumping again Bam walked into the room wearing nothing but a pair of pants that hung very low on his hips.

"Get her off." I made a sad face at him.

He sighed but walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her off the bed and put of the room.

"Morning!" Brian smiled, as he lied down next to me.

"I don't like you." I said turning my back to him.

"Why not?"

"Because you woke me up! Then let Cole jump on me." I pouted, and rolled to face him.

"Don't pout." he said running his fingers through my hair.

"Why? I'm sad." I asked pouting harder.

"It makes me sad." he laughed a little.

"Good! Then I'll pout all day." I said trying not the smile.

He shook his head before leaning over and pressing his lips to mine.

At first I froze, I mean I liked him that's not it. I'm leaving not tomorrow but the next day and I don't want to fall too hard.

I pushed those thought to the back of my mind, and started to move my lips with his.

We kissed until we started rolling around on the bed and the next thing I knew we fell to the floor.

"Ow." Brian moaned as his back hit the floor.

"Sorry." I blushed looking down. I didn't think I was that heavy.

"No you didn't hurt me." he smiled, then moved around some, pulling out Nicole's shoe from the night before. "Little fucker." he laughed tossing it on the bed.

"I think we should get up." I started to get off of him but he wrapped his arms and legs around me holding me down.

"Nope!" he shook his head.
I laughed at his face then placed my hands on his cheeks. "Your cute."

Great! That was the worst thing to tell a grown as man.

He looked at me weird then laughed. "I am NOT cute."

"You are so cute." I laughed.

"No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! N-"

"Brian!" I cut him off.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Why don't you want to be cute?" I asked running my finger over his bottom lip.

"Because I'm not cute, I'm sexy." I rolled my eyes at him. "And you know why I'm sexy? Because I'm Synyster fucking Gates." he smirked.

I had to remember what we were talking about for a second, when I looked down to see him still smirking. Damn sexy face.

"Yeah you are sexy." I trailed my hand down the the him of his shirt. "Very very sexy." I tried not to laugh at the sound he made when I ran my hand up under his shirt, feeling his abs move under my hand.

His arms and legs started to loosen around me when I reached up and put soft kisses on his neck. The second he wasn't holding me any longer I jumped off of him and ran into the bathroom.

"I hate you!" he yelled through the door laughing.

"Awe... thank you." I yelled back.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nicole's P.O.V

"I need to get my nails done." I said looking down at them. They really did need a fill-in.

"And?" Bam asked looking up at me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, I just said it." he was really starting to make me head hurt.

He drags me out of my room then makes me set here in the living room with him.

"Did you want me to do something about it?"

"No Bam! No I don't!" shit I just want to slap him, I wonder is he'd get mad.

"Hey don't fucking yell at me! I was being nice that time." he said trowing down the book he was looking at.

"Oh." I said looking down.

"Now Do you want me to help or not." he asked.

"Well unless you can do nails, I don't need your help."

"Fine then, be a bitch." he said standing up.

"Fine then, be a dick." I said back.

"You know what? I don't understand you sometimes." he said shaking his head. "I try to be nice to you. I let you stay in my house, I'm even letting you sleep in my bed. Hell you drove my lambo, and I haven't said one word about it. Yet you can still butch about every little thing I do. What did I ever do to you?"

"Yeah I took your lambo, and I loved every second of it too!" I said standing up. "You can have the fucking bed back I don't care! And the only reason I'm staying in this damn house is because Isabella wanted to!" I walked closer to him.

"And you want to know what you done to me? Well let me fill you in! You loved me Bam! Loved me! And yet you still just up and left, told me it was over! You told me you didn't care about me and you left!"

It took everything in me not to cry, but I wasn't going to break not in front of him.

"Do you know how long I waited for you to call? For you to realize I didn't care how long you were gone! I didn't care that I had to wait home alone for you! I didn't care. because you know why? I didn't care because I loved you!"

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and pushed past Dunn and Brian who's mouths was hanging open.

"Cole."Raab said grabbing my arms as I pasted him on the stairs.

"I just want to take shower, can I use yours?" I asked. He nodded his head and I walked past him and into our room.

The shower was running so I knew Bella didn't hear anything that was going on.

I grabbed my things and walked to Raab's room, liking the idea of his room being on the other side of the house.

Right before I shut the door, I heard the sound of tires spinning out of the drive way.

And there he goes. Again.

*~*~*

After I got dressed

Image

I done my hair and make-up
Then waited around the room for awhile, hoping Bam wasn't back yet.

I walked into the living room and Brian, Dunn and Raab all watched me as I crossed the room and set on the couch.

Five minutes went by and they were still watching me.

"Stop fucking staring at her!" Bella yelled making them jump.

"S-sorry" they looked scared as shit.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine." I smiled at them. "Can we get our nails done?" I asked looking over at Bella.

"Yeah but we need a car." she looked over at the guys.

"Not mine!" Dunn said shaking his head.

"Hey I don't have one." Raab held his hands up.

"Then that leaves my rental." Brian said getting the keys from his pocket.

"Let me change my shirt real fast." Bella said standing up.

"Are you sure your okay?" Ryan asked setting on my lap.

I smiled at him. "Well my legs are starting to hurt, but I'm fine I swear." he laughed and moved off my legs and on the seat beside me.

"You know it hurt him too? He didn't want to leave you." Dunn said so only I could hear.

I shook my head and turned to look at him. "I don't want to hear it Dunn. You know Bam better then I do, and if he didn't want to do something he wouldn't have done it."

He went to say something else but Bella cut him off.

"Ready?" I looked to see her wearing this

Image

"Can I go?" Brian asked.

She looked over at me with a smile on her face and I nodded my head. "yeah you can go."

"YAY!" they both yelled hugging each other.

I laughed but off the couch and walked to the door.

"Don't you want your phone?" Bella asked.

"No, I don't want anymore drama today." I sighed and walked over to the cars.

"Which one?" I turned to look at Brian.

"The red BMW."

He walked over and got into the drivers seat, while I got in the back.

Laying my legs across the seat, I put my head phones on and blasted Avenged Sevenfold Scream through my ears, not caring that Brian could clearly hear the song.

Isabella looked back at me giving me a sad smile. She known this song was my get away song. When ever I listened to this, it was to block out the world.

I seen her say something to Brian, and he looked back at me a smile on his face. I smiled back then looked out the window. No doubt they were talking about Bam and I.

Speaking of the jackass himself. I felt bad for just screaming all that at him, but he need to wake up sooner or later. I'm so sick of just keeping it all in, hiding the hurt he caused me.

I mean how do you tell someone you love them, and tell them they mean the world to you, then just drop them like nothing and leave?

Whatever I just want to go to this fucking dinner and wedding, so I can get the hell out of this state!

I sighed and turned the music down. "Hey Brian you got your guitar here?" I asked leaning up in the middle.

"Yeah its in the trunk why?"

"Because Bella here loves all them little soundie things you make on it, maybe you can show her some moves tonight." I said smirking at Bella.

"I can show her some moves." he said in a low sexy voice.

"Yeah you a pervert." she laughed.

"Sorry. But really I'll teach you something tonight." he smiled at her.

"Do you even know where your going?" Bella asked.

"Not at all." he laughed.

"You think Rachel still got that Nail place?" I asked her.

"Let's see. Turn her." Brian did as he was told and turned into Rachel's place.

"Hey its still here!" Bella yelled making me jump.

I laughed and looked out the window and over to Ryan's Pub, and if my day wasn't just getting better. There he was leaning on his blue lambo smoking.

I must have been in a daze because the next thing I knew the door slammed and I looked up to see Brian out of the car.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked.

I looked at her for a minute. "You mean they didn't tell you?"

"No they told me, just your all spaced out."

I sighed and pointed out the window at the Pub.

She looked then nodded her head. "Yeah that does kind of ruin things." she looked back at me. "Wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head no "Not right now." I sighed and got out of the car.

"Took long enough." Brian said as we walked up to the door.

We put our names in and waited for them to call our names.

About 10 minutes later our names were called.

"Just a fill in." I told the guy as he started to mess around with my hands.

"Have you been here before?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah I lived here a few years ago."

"Where do you live now?"

"Las Vegas."

He smiled then stopped and looked up at me a huge smile on his face.

"Isabella or Nicole?" he asked.

"Nicole, how did you know?"

"Because Rachel talks none stop about you girls." I smiled at him.
"Plus them crazy guys..." he trailed off.

"Bam Margera, lives in the huge ass house?" he nodded his head.

"Yeah I done some work at his house and I seen a few pictures of you."

I nodded my head not really believing what he was saying.

"Niiiicccoooooolle....." Brian sighed as he rolled his chair over to me.

"Brrrriiiaan...." I said right back.

"Bella's being mean."

"Why is she being mean." I asked rolling my eyes.

"Because she told me to get the hell away from her, I was making her head hurt or some shit." he shrugged.

"Well what were you doing?"

"Nothing I was just asking her stuff, like favorite color shoe size, band, what color she's getting her nails done. How sexy she thinks I am." he laughed and made a sexy face.

"Yeah you do have the type of face to make a head hurt." I laughed.

"Well then I don't think I like you either." he looked away but the right back at me.

"So you like Scream?"

"Yeah I think its my favorite of your guys. Its really loud so its sort of my block out the world song." I smiled.

"I'm glad you like it, next concert we do you'll have to come see us."

I nodded my head. "For sure. Um... how long are you going to be here?"

"A few months, Bam wants to shoot a few stunts for a new show, and he asked me to be in it.".

"that's cool."

He looked over at Bella then looked back at me.

"I don't want her to leave."

"Well sorry Charlie, come Monday were back in Vegas."

"But why?" he said making a sad face.

"Don't why me! You seen what happened today, I don't even want to go back to that house tonight let alone stay longer then needed." I turned back to the guy doing my nails.

"Fine, but your really breaking my heart." he leaned up to stair at me.

"Stop." I said not even looking at him.

"Do you know what color you want?" they guy asked.

"Um...... Purple tips, with something gold on them." he nodded his head and went back to work.

"Brian if you don't stop fucking watching me I'm going to kill you. I don't know how anyone likes being around you."

"Yeah well you ain't to nice yourself."

"shut up Brad."

"Its Brian! And I don't like you anymore."

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Let me see!" I yelled running after Isabella.

She held out her hands so I could see, and hers were just white tips with rhine-stones all over them.

"Your so boring." I said shook my head at her.

"I am not! I'm just classy."

"Classy my ass. Your boring, you need to be like me." I held my hands for her to see.

"But I'm not wearing a purple dress tomorrow, you are." she laughed.

"Well you could have done something."

"Why couldn't you wear purple? Its a sexy color." Brian said looking over at her.

I rolled my eyes and got back into the car.

"Where to now, my ladies?" Brian asked getting in.

"I guess back to the house." I said laying my head on the window.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Cole!" I walked into the bathroom where Bella was.

"Hm...?"

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Hot!" I smiled.

" You look sexy!" she smirked.

"Thanks."

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen were the guys was.

Everyone told us how nice we looked. Well everyone but Bam. He just sort of smiled, and nodded his head at me.

That jerk off.

I do have to hand it to him, the man sure does know how to dress.

He was wearing a red skin tight bottom down shirt, black tight jeans and black boots.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Ryan and I have to get our dates, so were leaving now." Raab said as he stood up and walked over to the door beside Dunn.

I looked over at Bam, telling myself I was going to be the bigger person. "When are we leaving Bam?"

He looked up at me shocked that I talked to him. "Um... I don't know, like 15, 20 minutes."

I nodded my head then went back to watching Bam's cats fight on he floor.

20 minutes went by fast, and we were now outside picking which car to take.

"We could take the Lambos" Bam told Brian.

Now as much as I love me a neon blue Lambo, I also know they only have two seats. Which means I was going to get stuck in the car with Bam.

"What if we just take the Hummer?" Isabella asked, giving me a look that said she knew what I was thinking.

"Yeah that's fine." Bam shrugged his shoulders the started walking over to the Hummer.

"Thank you." I told her.

"I wouldn't want to ride with him either." she smiled.

"Am I missing something?" Brian asked walking behind us.

"Just come on Brad." I laughed.

"For fucks sake its Brian!" he yelled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The drive to the place was very, how do I put it, Calm? It was something very new to us.

Bam would ask me something I'd answer, etc.

Things were going ok until we walked into the place.

"Fuck me." I said low enough so no one would hear.

There wear about 50 tables all around the room, with two chairs at each one. The room was sort of dark, making it the perfect place for a date, and the more I looked around the room the more it looked like that's what they were getting at here.
"Oh my god! You guys came." we turned to see Jewel and who I'm guess to be the guy she's marrying.

"We wouldn't miss it." Bella smiled.

She hugged Bella then Bam, and stopped at Brian.

"This is Brian Haner." She smiled at him. "And this is Jewel she's the one getting married." I told then.

They said their hellos, then she said her and Nick(That's his name, I couldn't remember.) had to talk to some people.

"Come on there's Raab." Bam walked in front of us.

Dunn's date was pretty but Raab's on the other hand, was what you call ass face ugly!

"Where we setting at?" I asked.

"Right there." Dunn pointed to the tables across from them.

I grabbed Bella's hand."Come on."

"You can't do that. It has to be boy/girl." Raab told me.

I shrugged my shoulders and started to pull on the next person.

"Let's go Brad." but he wouldn't move.

"Its fucking Brian! And I'm not setting with you."

"Fine I hope you choke on a cracker." I told him setting down at the table with Bam.

Bam looked at me weird like he was going to say something, but I stopped him. "Please don't start."

He nodded his head and looked at the menu.

"What are you getting?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I think I want Steak."

"I'm getting Ribs."

"Is that really the right food to eat at something like this?"

"I don't know, but it sounds good."

"Wanna get a bottle of wine?" he asked.

I thought about it. I don't drink at all, but what's a little wine right.

"Hell yes!"

After we ordered our food and wine, we kind of just set there.

"So you like being back here?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Okay, besides dealing with me?"

I thought over my answers before I said anything. I could tell him that I hated it here, or that other then him I love it. Or I could go with the truth and tell him that I love everything about this place, even him.

But I didn't "Yeah besides you, its heaven on earth."

He looked down for a minute, before slowly looking up at me. "I'm sorry you know? For Everything."

I just nodded my head, I had nothing to say to him. At least not now.

"Please say something. I don't want this shit to happen forever."

I looked up at him and shook my head. "Sorry doesn't take away the pain."

The rest of dinner went by with Bam and I watching every one laugh and have a good time. We didn't look at each other, or did we speak. We just set there eating our food and drinking our wine.

*~*~*~*~*

"Does wine make you tired?" I asked leaning my head on Bella's shoulder.

"I don't think so, you've just had a long day." she laughed.

I sighed "Wake me up when were home." I told her before drifting into sleep.

Have you ever been a sleep but you knew what was going on?

Well I think that's what was happening to me, because I knew who's arms were around me. I knew who was carrying my up the steps. And I sure as hell knew who's voice asked were to set me.
"Just set her on the couch for now." I heard Bella answer.

"I'm going to take a shower I'll be back down. Thanks for carrying her Bam."

"No big deal."

I rolled over so my face was pushed into the couch, and heard Foot steps leave the room. And just as fast as they left, they came back and a blanket was put over me.

"She's cute when she sleep huh?"
I heard someone ask.

"She's beautiful." Bam answered.

"Then tell her that." I now knew the voice belonged to Dunn.

"I can't, she doesn't love me anymore."

"How do you know?"

Bam sighed. "I don't, and I hate it. I can't stand not knowing what she thinks of me."

"Then just ask her, Bam its not that hard." Dunn said.

"Not that Hard? I'm not the guy I was then, I can't just asked her that!"

"Maybe that's what's wrong man." Dunn stopped and I could tell he stood up. "Maybe she wants the old you back."

"But I can't fucking be that person anymore." Bam almost yelled. "This is me now, I can't change it."

"I'm not saying change, I'm just... Look I seen the pain in her eyes today when she said that to you, I know there's still something there. Don't Wait for it to go away."

Bam didn't say anything.

"Tell me the truth, Do you still love her?"

At first I didn't think he'd answer, but when he did I felt my heart stop.

"I never stopped. And her being here now, I think I love her even more."

And with that, I let the sleep take over me once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this made up for the long wait....

This one's for Magginater' and my PIC lol got you liked it.

Comment!

Beta'd by IWillMakeYouScream