Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

All Good Things Come To An End

I woke up the next morning, entangled in blankets, huddled up to Todd. Do i regret this? No way. Should i have mentioned it to the parentals? Maybe. All i knew was i liked it here, away from home, away from everything.

Then it occurred to me; I had school today, shit shit shit. How in the Hades was i supposed to get there? And what time was it?! I untangled myself from the blankets and found my watch in the corner with my shoes and phone, it was 8:00. Great. I put on my watch and called the only person i could think of. "Luke?"

"Elise, where are you?!"

"No time to explain, I'm in the bush, school starts in 45 minutes and I've gotta get home and grab my uniform."

"No you don't, you've gotta get home and explain to the rents where the hell you were last night and get changed; its a casual dress day."

"You serious? I'll meet you at school then-"

"-Like hell you will." Yelled Luke, cutting me off. "You better call dad." At that moment i heard a noise behind me, turning around i saw Todd sit up, and smile.

"Can't you put him on?" I pleaded.

"Fine."

"Elise?" Asked dad. "Where are you? What happened?"

"It's okay dad, I'm fine. I'm somewhere near Progress road, I came here last night with Todd, I didn't want to come home and yes i know i should have told you and yes i should have asked. I'm sorry okay? I just needed some space is all. I'll walk to school."

"No you wont, I'm sending some clean clothes with your brother and he's gonna pick you up on his way."

"Okay." I was too tired to argue with him. "Bye." Now this was going to be interesting.

* * *

After changing and the awkward introduction, I jumped in the car and we sped off to school; i couldn't we late today, if i was then it would be ten late morning in a row and i would get a Saturday morning detention, which is not what i wanted.i jumped out of the car and ran to homeroom, the bell ringing just as i got to my locker. "Made it." I breathed. Grabbing my pencil case and books for first period i heading into class with all the other students.

"Have you got your gold coins?" asked the teacher from the behind his desk.

"Bugger." I didn't even think of that, i looked at the person sitting next to me pull out their Dollar coin and my stomach rumbled.

"Didn't you have breakfast, Elise? Starving yourself again?" She joked. I totally didn't want to be here.

As our teacher took the role and collected our coins (me telling him I'd bring it tomorrow), we headed off to your first class, which for me; was English. "Okay class, settle down and for god's sake Saskia; get off the table. Spit into groups of three and take out your copy of Romeo and Juliet. It wasn't surprising that i was the odd one out, especially when we don't divide up evenly. "Elise, join Jason and Oliver's group please." I moved to the other end of the room, to sit next to them. "Right, I'll give you all a scene to learn and you are to recite it to the class next week."

"Is she serious? We have to learn an entire scene?" Asked Jason.

"Well we might be allowed our books..." I thought aloud, staring out the window.

"Are you retarded or something? She said recite, you dickhead."

"Well at least i can." I retorted.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I didn't answer.

"Now now boys, settle down. You have the scene when Juliet is on her balcony, you should be able to do this easily."

"But miss," I said "there's only two characters and there is three of us." I was confused.

"Well you'll split up the lines. And would like it acted out please." As she said this, she turned to the next group to give them their scene.

"Oi! Miss, define act." Our teacher just smiled. I knew she had it in for these boys, and she new i was good at English and sadly, favoured me. But This was cruel. "You are big boys now, and I presume you will be trying out for the production? We are doing R and J this year." Trying out? Them? Me? You've got to be kidding me.