Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

A Bad Feeling

I walked in the door and heard Green Day Basket Case blaring from my brother room, so i figured that his "friend" had left. I stomped up the stair and went straight to my room and threw myself down onto the bed. Signing, i thought about my eventful day, it had been the same as every other school day, except I'd made a friend - someone who seemed to actually wanna hang around with me - which was really good for me, but really bad for him. Why you may ask? It's simple really, everyone I've ever met or loved has gotten hurt emotionally or physically and i didn't want that to happen to him...at least not yet anyway.

I sat up and looked over to my CD player, i loved that thing, I'd gotten it for Christmas when i was 7 so it was kinda old, big and it's green. I don't really mind though, i listen to a lot of cassettes as well as Cd's and mp3s. I walked over to it and crouched down to look at my audio collection. It's really hard to find an album that fits the mood, it was a tie between Something With Numbers and All American Rejects. I decided upon SWN and put it in the player and pressed play. With the soothing bass line numbing my thoughts i picked up my bass and played along.

"Elise!" Called mum from down stairs.

"Coming mum!" i yelled before finishing the song and running downstairs for dinner.

* * *

The next day i couldn't have been any more apathetic if i tried. i woke up feeling hollow; as if there was something I'd forgot to do. I went to the pantry to get some breakfast but ran straight to the bathroom because i felt like i was going to throw up, yet i didn't. What was wrong with me? Had i gotten a bug, or was i just worried, if so why? whatever it was, it wasn't good and i just wanted it to go away. Mum came running down stairs at the very moment.

"Elise hurry!" she panted as she ran into the room doing up her watch. I just stood there. "Do you want to be late for school?" Why does she ask rhetorical questions?

"Coming" I sighed as i grabbed a muffin bar, my bag and my blazer and headed for the door.