Sequel: About A Girl
Status: Hey kids! I've written all I can with this story. I loved it but it wasn't really going anywhere. HOWEVER!!! I did rewrite the story in treatment for in a new 'light'. If you're interested in reading that :)

It's Not All About You, Luke

Fooled You Again

Anthony walked in the room and I froze up, he stopped short and stared at us. "What are you doing here?"

"Is that a way to greet a guest?" asked Todd.

"Shut up Todd. What are you doing here?" Anthony continued, staring me down.

"I..I should go." I stuttered as i hopped off my stool, grabbed my bag and started to head for the door.

"Whatcha mean? All i wanna know is whatcha doing. Don't go." I stopped in my tracks. Wait up a minute, I'm sure Anthony walked in, stopped after taking one step into the room and wanted to know what i was doing... that doesn't seem like a happy greeting to me. So why the change of mood? The change of attitude? As i turned around Anthony smiled, the type of smile that looks painful; what was going on? "I see you met my brother."

"Yeah."

Anthony walked over the my vacant stool and sat, "How long have you been here?" he casually asked as he grabbed on Oreo.

"Well.." I started "I was walking home and i thought I'd stop by to say hey...but you weren't home." i walked around to the other side of the bench and lent against it and looked him straight in the eye "your brother answered and invited me in."

"Do you usually walk into strangers houses?" What a stupid question; i was not going to answer that. Instead, i just continued to look him in the eye; telling myself to not look away. "Or is it just mine?" That was it. I was leaving.

"I'm gonna go," i said as i stood up. "It seems pretty clear to me that the only reason you want me to stay is to criticize me."

"Wait," Said Todd. "Don't go on account of him; you seemed pretty happy before he arrived." He did have a point.

"Well I don't feel welcome at this very moment." I readjusted my bag then headed for the door, Todd on my heels.

As we walked out the door Todd grabbed my shoulder, "Just wait a second, okay?" I turned around to face him. "Don't i get your number or something? I mean where do you live? You seem like a pretty awesome girl and i wanna see you again." At that moment i smiled; for know one ad ever said that to me before.

"Of cause you can see me again." I said matter-of-factly, Todd then pulled out his phone and we traded numbers.

* * *

For the first time in ages i had felt accepted, like someone actually cared about me and wanted to spent time with me. But i was wrong. They only felt bad and invited me into their house to make up for scaring me and making me spill my water. Yet, this other bloke seems different, he seems to sincerely want to hang with me... or am i just letting myself down again?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments guys? I would really like to know that you think of this.
Any ideas of what should happen next? I'd love your opinion :)