Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

little kid hidden inside of us

Jake and I were hanging out with the rest of the pack when Leah brought up the vampire that has been on our lands, from last night. The guys didnt sound to happy about it and I just sat back know that they really had nothing to worry about with the new vampire in town.

"What if it comes after Razor?" Jake asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"He wont hurt me." I spoke up causing the pack to stare at me like I was smokin crack.

"And just how do you know that?" Leah asked speaking up first.

"Because I met him last night. He's just like the Cullens. He said that he's happy the white wolf is back and that the world hasn't been the same without her." I told them hoping they would believe me and wouldn't get mad that I was defiending the enemy.

"While, we'll just have to meet him just to make sure that he really wont hurt anyone." Sam said sending a smile to me.

"Lets go then." Paul said, always up for a new challenge.

Everyone got up and started their way out of the door to head to the Cullens house but I hung back which got the attention of Sam causing him to hang back to.

"Is something on your mind Razor?" Sam asked me in a fatherly tone.

"With me being the white wolf, will that change anything with the pack?" I asked him, feeling the worried expresstion on my face.

"Nothing will change if you don't want it to, but with the power you have, you could easyly become the lead of this pack if you wished." Sam said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I would never want to take control of the pack, that is totally your job." I said knowing I could never take the position of alfha from Sam ever.

"You don't have to, and I hope you never have to. The only way you would ever need to take over the pack would be if both Jaocb and I died." Sam told me showing me with his eyes that he didn't want that to ever happen.

"Well then lets just make sure that never happens." I said smiling softly to Sam as we walked out the door to see Jacob waiting for us.

Slowly we made our way to the Cullens house, catching up to the rest of the pack at the boarder of the rez. Once we go to the Cullens house, the front door opened and out came the whole vampire family along with Harvey, the new vampire in town.

"Sam, whats the pleasure of having you and your pack here?" Carlisle asked looking at us while they all piled out of the house and walked towards us more.

"We come to see if its true that the new vampire among your family will not hurt anyone." Sam said smiling welcoming at the Cullens unlike the rest of the pack.

"I will not hurt anyone. I do not believe in ending a persons life just to keep myself alive, and the only animals I drink from are over populated or wounded." Harvey told the pack before spotting me standing next to Jacob.

"Aw, hello again Razor! This must be your lucky one." Harvey said walking over to us.

Jacob was about to step in front of me when I put my arm in front of him and sending him a reasuring smile. Looking back toward Harvey I seen him about 2 feet in front of me.

"Hello again and yes, this is him." I told him smiling brighly just by having Jacob next to my side.

Jake, along with the rest of the pack looked at me with shock filled faces that I knew this blood sucker. Knowing they had question wanting to be answered I looked at each one then started to explain why we kinda knew each other already. After I told them what happen, their faces when from confused to kinda mad looking. Quil, Sam, and Leah looked ashamed of them selves.

"Why do you guys look ashamed?" I questioned them.

"He could have been a vampire actually looking to hurt you and we didn't even know where he was because he was in Forks. What if he really tried to hurt you?" Leah asked looking as if she might cry and any mintue.

" I could have phased and told you guys, If I was in trouble I would have found out some way to tell you guys." I said trying to get it through her head that it wasn't her or anyone else fault that they didn't know where he was.

After awhile, we were finally heading back to La Push lands. Just as we walked throught Sam and Emilys front door the great smell of food fill our noses.

"Whats the date?" I asked randomly.

"Um, its December 9th. Why?" Jake asked me.

"I'm stealing the tv fools." I said running into the living room.

Grabbing the remote from Paul and changing the channel to Disney Channel to be greeted by The Pumpkin King him self dancing around on fire. Smiling happly that finally The Nightmare Before Christmas was finally playing on the tv agian.

"What is this?" Paul asked staring at the screen like it was a thing he had never seen before.

"Your telling me that you have never seen The Nightmare Before Christmas, before? Its only the greatest movie on the entire planet." I told him sitting on the floor and staring that the tv like my life depended on it.

"Sam, your great white wolf is acting like a little kid." Paul called out to Sam.

"She's your white wolf to, Paul." Sam said laughing.

"Come on Paul, bring out your little kid side." I said smiling at him as I turned back to the tv and continued to watch my favorite movie of all time, knowing that I was acting like a total child, but hey don't we all have a little kid hidden inside of us?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone likes this update, thanks to XoXHaysXoX Luvs ATL. She's the one that got me to update it agian. I hope you enjoy it every much, I'm watching the Nightmare Before Christmas if you cant tell and I totally love it!!!!!!