Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

A Fight on who is awesomest

"Riley, wake up." I heard some say as they shoke me.

"Nope, good dream." I said as I turned my back to them and tried to wiggle away.

"Riley its important." The person said and kept pushing on my shoulder blade.

"What?" I hissed whipping my head around to see my Dad looking worried and in...my...room...How the hell did I get here?

"How am I in my room?" I asked him looking around my bed and not seeing Jake.

"Jake brought you home last night when you were still asleep. Now, on to important matters." My dad said sitting next to me on the bed.

"What happened?" I asked him sitting up.

"Bella got in a fight with Jacob and he pushed her off of him right as Edward walked in now they might be getting in a fight in some meadow that Edward once took Bella to. Do you know where that is?" Dad asked me with wide eyes.

"Yeah I do. Why did Jake have to push Bella off him?" I asked as I stood up and grabbed some new clothes to change into.

"Bella was trying to show him that he still has feeling for her." My dad said simply.

"Ugh, if I don't get to that meadow in time and Jacob gets hurt, when I get back, you'll only have one daughter." I said as I rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

****

"Feeze right were you are." I yelled as I brusted throught the trees that seperated me from the clearing everyone was in.

"Riley, guess what, your loyal dog cheated on you with me." Bella called smirking at me.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I heard what happened from Dad loser." I said walking up to her.

"How do you know Dad was telling the truth?" Bella asked crossing her arms and glaring up at me.

"Because he loves me more then you, simple." I smiled evilly down at her as I, as gentely as I could, back handed her, which still pushed her to the ground.

"Bella." Edward said rushing to her side to make sure she was okay while I heard Jacob laugh.

"Come." I said pointing to the ground next to me as I looked over at Jake.

"Yes?" Jake asked smiling once he got to my side and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm mad at you." I told him as I hugged him back.

"Why? What did I do?" He asked slightly pulling away to look at me.

"I woke up and you weren't there." I told him pulling the best pouty face I could pull.

"Well blame the leech, he made me come with him." Jake said pulling me back into his body.

"Well, I think the pack might need us so lets go to Emilys. Plus, I'm starving." I smiled as I started pulling him away from the leech lover and her leech.

"Sounds great to me." Jacob said as we both started walking to Emily's house, hand in hand.

*****

The walk to Emily's house was fun, Jake and I raced to see who was faster but it ended up in both of us just jumping around having a great time just being in eachothers presents.

"My loyal supjects, you may be happy now for the great Razor is here now." I said walking in throught the door laughing along with Jaocb.

"Oh however did we survive with out you great one." Quil said laughing at my retartedness.

"Well no need to fret now my darling Quil, I am here now and I will never leave you all." I said falling on the floor laughing.

"Hey Razor, Hi Jake, Emily have cup cakes in the kitchen." Sam said coming it to see what all the commotion was.

"CUP CAKES" I yelled jumping up from the floor and running stright into the kitchen and slidding right into a seat at the table just in time for Emily to lay down the most delishous looking cup cakes in front of me while laughing slightly at my strangness.

"I love you Emily!" I said hugging her from my chair then digging into the mini cakes she made.

"Paul my lovely friend did you know that you suck." I said randomly as Paul walked into the kitchen along with the rest of the pack.

"What did I do this time Raz?" Paul asked me laughing at the cup cake crumbs I had on my face.

"You mock my shorterness then you are." I told him taking another cup cake from the table.

"Well you are shorter then the rest of us." Paul said laughing at me bring up one of our many little fights.

"Like I told you before, I refuse to be taller then anyone less awesome then I am." I told him smirking.

"Put I'm the most awesomest person in the world." Paul said shocked that I called him less awesome then me.

"Second to me." Jacob said smiling at Paul then me.

"And third to me." Embry said pushing Jacob away from his cup cake pile.

"Pff your all wrong. Emily and Me are the top awesomest people in like ever." I told them smirking.

"Why Emily? Not that there's anything wrong with you Emily." Jaocb said looking confused.

"Cause girls gotta stick together and she makes the best food in the world." I said smiling and hugged Emily to me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all like it but I wouldn't know cuz know one ever comments