Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Girl time

TamiKixks: So Razor what are you doin today? More hanging out with your boy toy?

Taaka: He's not my boy toy sorry I haven't been hanging out with you guys as much, a lot of things have came up.

LasorLightShow: Yeah sure he's not.

Taaka: I swear he's not guys :( Wanna hang out today?

TamiKixks: Sure we can go to Port Angleos and go shopping

LasorLightShow: Sounds fun

Taaka: Cool so when ya wanna go?

LasorLightShow: Now ok?

TamiKixks: Its ok for me.

Taaka: Sounds great. See you guys soon

LasorLightShow: KK

TamiKixks: Sounds good

Chat has been closed.

**************

Lacey, Tammy and I where shopping at P.A. for a good couple hours. We haven't even really shopped we more or less talked about whats been going on, of course I didn't mention anything that might have even brought up the whole fact that my new friends are werewolves or that I'm a werewolf.

"So, how's it been hanging out with the hot La Push boys?" Lacey asked as we walked around the mall.

"Its been a blast, they all walked around half naked." I said smiling at both of them.

"I'm gonna have to start comin to hang out with you then." They both giggled out.

Suddenly a sicly sweet smell hit my nose causing me to go on red alert. I started looking around everywhere to try and find where the smell was coming from with out getting my two friends attention.

"Guys I think we have to go." I said looking around noticing about five people watching us three intently.

"Why? Whats wrong?" Tammy asked looking up at me.

"Cause we are being watched and not in a good way so hurry to the car I whipsered to them.

"Ok." Tammy said looking confused as we walked out to her car.

"I'm driving, ok." I told her as we got to her car.

"Fine with me." She said handing me the keys and walking to the passager side.

"Ready?" I asked as we all got in the car and had our seat belts on.

"Yeah but do you mind me asking whats going on?" Lacey asked as I started the car and quickly took off.

"I might as well tell you guys whats going on now that your being hunted." I half whispered out.

"What do you mean we're being hunted!" Lacey nearly screamed from the back seat.

"Do you guys know the Quiluite Leagends?" I asked them as I got on the freeway and quickly shifted the car into fith gear.

"Yeah some of them." They both said.

"What about the ones with the wolves and the cold ones?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we both know that one." Lacey said still sounding confused.

"Well their true, I've a werewolf and we are now being fallowed by vampires. We are heading to La Push so you two will be under the pretetion of the pack until we get rid of the leeches that are fallowing us." I told him as I looked in the review mirror only to see them right behind us.

"We your telling us you can turn into a gaint wolf and we're being fallowed by vampires." Tammy said looking over at me.

"Yes, I know you might not believe me, hell, I didn't even believe it at first until I turned into the great white wolf. Yeah thats another story for another day. " I told her as I contined to speed down the road.

Glad that Tammy's family was rich and bought her one of the fastest cars made. We manged to get on La Push land in an hour and a half from when we left P.A.