Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Staying behind

"Sam we're being fallowed." I shouted as the girls and I rushed into Sam's house.

"By who?" Sam asked looking confused.

"Leechs." I hissed as I looked out the window to see if they had traveled onto La Push lands.

Jared sent me a warnning look when I mentioned leechs around Tammy and Lacey.

"Oh Jared don't look at her like that." Tammy said noticing Jareds look.

"Yeah, she told us on our way back, they fallowed us from the mall." Lacey said as she took a seat next to Embry.

"Why did you tell them?" Leah asked looking worriedly back and forth inbetween Sam and I.

"Because this involves them now to. I believe that if they are being hunted then they have the right to know." I told the pack.

"Come on guys. Lets go look around and see if their still around here." Sam said standing up and walking over to Emily and pulled her into a hug and kiss.

"Leah, Razor are you to ok with staying here to keep an eye on these girls?" Sam asked as he pulled away from Emily and started towards the door with the boys.

"Yeah sure." Both Leah and I replied.

"Okay, we'll be back as soon as we find someout whats happening." Sam said as he and the guys walked out, Jacob hanging behind thought.

"Stay safe." Jacob said pulling me into a quick hug and kiss before running out the door to catch up with his brothers.

"We'll girls why don't you take a seat and tell me how your whole shopping trip was." Emily said as she sent a smile my way.

Tammy and Lacey took it upon themselves to tell her all about the shopping trip from when they first came and picked me up to walking into her front door. Leah and Emily nodded their head when the time was right and laughed when the time was right also. I didn't pay much attention to what the two were saying thought because I was in high alert for anything not right to change around the house.

*****

We had re located into the living room an hour into waiting for the boys to return when I heard a sound come from the back that didn't sound, while, good. I stood up and walked to the back of the house fully alert when I seen brown eyes staring at me from the woods. I walked out the door and walked to where I seen the eyes to see Embry still in his wolf form staring down at me.

"Whats wrong Embry?" I asked him looking around trying to see the others.

He shook his head telling me to jump on his back. I told him one sec. befor I ran back to the house and told the girls that Embry was back and I had to go with him and that Leah needs to keep an eye on things.

I ran back out to Embry, jumped on his back and hung on to his fur as he ran in between the trees taking me to where ever the rest of the pack was. Filled with worry that someone important to all of us had gotten kill in the prosses of trying to find the vampires.

To filled with worry to just sit on Embry's back as he traveled at what seemed to be suck a slow speed. With all my strengh I stood up on his back banlencing the best I could, I jumped into mid air and shifted into my wolf form. Hitting the ground right next to Embry right as he looked over and his thoughts feeled my head on where I needed to go.

Digging my paws deep into the ground I pushed myself faster and harder. I started to pull rush past everything at such and impossible speed that everything around me blurred as I raced to get where I need to be with such force and speed that I litteraly left Embry behind as he tried his hardest to keep up.