Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Thanks, your cool to

"I won and you know it." I yelled at Jake as I ran into Emily's house.

"You cheated." Jacob said as he walked in and followed me to the living room.

"So what happend?" Tammy asked as she seen us walk in.

"I'll let Jake explain cause he was there." I said smiling then took off into the kitchen to see if I could find Emily.

I hung out with Emily as she finished cooking the meal she had started for when I got back with the girls as Jacob told the girls what had happend and what we are in more detail. The house being mostly quiet, I assumed we had beat the rest of the pack back to the house, or they were finishing cleaning up the leech mess.

"Wow, Razor. Your so cool!" Lacey said walking into the kithen after Jake had told them everything.

"Thanks, your pretty cool to." I said confused as to why she said that.

"Well yeah but not like you are. I mean seriously! You can turn into one of the coolest animals ever and so can all your new friends! Thats so wicked!" Tammy said helping Lacey out with her explaintion.

"Haha oh ok. Well if ya ever wanna go for a ride and I'm not busy just ask ok? Its not completey like the real thing but its still pretty fun." I told them both smiling.

"Awesome!" They both said smiling.

"Awe crap, I have to get home soon. Is it totally safe to leave?" Lacey asked as her and Tammy stood up to leave.

"Yeah, we took care of them all. Remember, you can't tell anyone, ok?" Jake asked coming from some other room.

"We promise we wont." They both told us all as the smiled then walked out the door and to the car.

"I'm glad everything is over. So much has happend lately. I think imma go home and rest. You coming Jake?" I asked him as I stood up and hugged Emily and Leah goodbye.

"Yeah, right behind you girly." Jacob said as he fallowed me out the door after saying bye to Emily and Leah also.

Just as we walked out of the house the rest of the pack walked out from the trees and asked us where we were going. We answered them and talked alittle before Jake and I went to his house the get his motorcyle.

*******

When we pulled up to my house Bella and Edward were walking out the front door and when Bella seen me on the back of the motorcyle with Jake she ran, tripping on the way, back into the house. Most likely to tell Charlie who really does not care thankfully.

We walked in after passing the leech and Bella to see Dad standing up in the living room turning off the tv.

"Were ya going, Dad?" I asked as I stood in front of the stairs.

"I'm going to Sue's house tonight. She's still having a hard time dealing with things. I think I might stay over there tonight to so behave you to." Charlie said eyeing both of us.

"We will Dad. I'm to tired to even think about tearing up the house." I told him with a smile as I gave him a hug then headed up the stairs with Jake on my tail.

Jake and I laid on my bed just talking about some of the strangest things before I finally got to tired to keep my eyes open. Jacob kissed me on the forehead and pulled me closer to him as we cuddled under the blankets and let my eyes shut finally giving into the sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the ONE person that keeps commenting, now whats EVERYONE else think. Please tell me. Its not that hard just to comment once. Thank you for read this.