Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Kind of Attacking Paul

We all chilled at Sam and Emily's house for the rest of the day before everyone that had to patroll left. Jacob happend to be one of the guys that had to patroll tonight along with Paul and Leah. We all walked out side to say bye to the guys before heading back inside the house.

"I think I'm gonna go run the woods with them." I said after half an hour went by.

"You sure your up for it?" Seth asked me joking.

"Oh I know I'm up for it." I laughed at him.

"Ok well bye Razor, have a good night." Emily said as I smiled and waved bye to her.

I walked out the door after saying bye to everyone else and headed over to the woods before shifting. Thoughts of Paul, Leah, and Jacob filled my head.

'What are you doing?' Jake asked as I tried to find one of them.

'Running with you guys.' I told him.

'Awe how sweet." Leah said sarcasticly.

'Love ya tons Leah.' I thought pulling a wolfish grin.

'You know I love ya.' Leah thought as she came to try and find me.

'I think I found Paul.' I told Leah as I blocked out Jacob and Paul from my thoughts.

'What do you have planned?' Leah laughed, as I alse blocked the boys from her mind.

'Oh nothing.' I laughed as I sped up and leaped on Pauls back making him whip around and snap at me.

'Paul that hurts me. I thought we were friends.' I fake freaked out on him.

'I'm sorry I just didn't know it was you.' Paul appoligies.

"Dude its fine, all apart of the master plan.' I laughed before taking of in search of Leah.

'Leah babe!' I barked out as I cought up to her.

'hey Razor blade.' Leah said pushing me slightly as we ran next to each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short, my wrist really hurts so its hard to type, messed it up bowling today. just like the last chapter but this time, 2 comments to the next update.