Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Meeting Daman

I stayed with Leah and Paul throught out the night while they patrolled, blocking their minds so only certain things could get to Jake so he didn't fill so left out. We were planning on something to freak him out. Not to be mean or anything to Jake, its just gonna be a nice little "Pop out of no where scare." for him.

'Whats that smell?' I thought to Paul and Leah.

'Vampire.' Both Paul and Leah's voices came throught my mind.

'Well come on, lets go get it.' I said in my mind while also letting down the mind blocks so Jake could know what was going on.

'Razor stay away from it.' Was Jacobs first thought in my mind.

'Oh bite me.' I thought to him as I ran into the direction of the scent as fast as I could, but still having to go at a pace that Leah could keep up with.

'I see her. She also has a human with her.' I told Paul and Jake, who were trying to catch up.

Right as Leah and I were about to attack, the most out of the blue thing happened! The human just ripped its head off!

'Leah, what the hell!' I thought looking over to her with wide eyes, which at a different time, would probpally look pretty funny on a wolf.

'I don't know! I'm just as confused as you are.' Leah said looking just as surpised.

I quickly walked behind a tree, after Leah did so. And shifted back to my normal form. Slipping on my shorts and black tank top and walked out from behind the tree to see Paul and Jacob sitting in their wolf forms still looking at Leah and I like we were supposed to know what to do.

"Thanks guys." I said pushing Jakes shoulder."Come on Leah, lets go talk to the guy. Seeming as how the guys are to scared to change." I said to Leah who just laughed with me as we approched the strange person.

"Umm, hey." I said nerously to the guy.

"Hey." He said whipping around and glaring at Leah and I.

"Don't you glare at us." Leah hissed glaring right back at the guy.

"I am Daman Redbird. I hail form the Makan tribe and I come in search of the great white wolf." This Daman guy said looking proud of himself.

"Well the great white wolf wants nothing to do with you." I grawled while glaring, trying to think if I knew this guy.

"I would rather speak to her isnt of just a pithetic follower. I am supposed to be her mate. I was the only suriver when Rozene came after our tribe. Word has gotten around that the great white wolf has showed up here in La Push and I come to get her and return to my tribe." Daman hissed at me and glared right back.

"Well I think thats pretty damn impossiable now that you just insulted the great wolf. Oh and for the fact that I have imprinted, I'm saying your shit out of luck." I said turning my back on him with Leah in my tow as we walked back to Jacob and Paul.

"You can't leave me. I will fallow you where ever you go." Daman said grabbing my arm and trying to pull him to me.

"That was a past me that you had controll over. So why don't you just go take a long walk off a short pirrer." I said as nicely as I could before I pulled my arm out of his grasp and went to stand beside Jake and Leah.

"This is my family in this life and your not in it." I said before quickly phasing and walking in the direction of Jake's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey i'm sorry its short and that it's took me away to post anything, I've just been having a hard time on thinking for something good but xXxD3ADxXx gave me a great idea that should help for a couple of chapters now!
3 commets to get next chapter.