Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Awkwardness

~*~Razor's POV~*~

"Leah! What the hell? How could you imprint on the creepy guy?" I asked/yelled as Jake and I drug her back to Sam and Emily's house.

"It's not my fault! Imprinting has its own mind!" Leah answered as she struggled to get free from our grip.

"You might as well quit trying to get away, your going to tell the pack what happened." Jacob told her as he continued to drag her with me.

"What happened that was bad?" Leah asked confused.

"You imprinted on the guy that's trying to take Razor away from one. Yeah I see that being a problem. Don't you my dear?" Jacob told her.

"Why yes I think that could be a huge reason for this being bad." I answered him.

"He's not trying to take her away! If you guys would actually listen to him you'd understand!" Leah yelled.

"How do you know he's not lying?" Jacob nearly yelled before he continued,"How do you know that he's not just going to use you to get to Razor? What if he threats our whole pack? Maybe even the tribe? Did you ever thing of that?"

With that, he let go of Leah so he could be face to face with her.

"Why does everyone have a problem with me finally having a chance to be happy again?" Leah screamed at him before she ripped out of my grip and darted off into the forest once again.

"Leave her Jacob. She'll come back sooner or later and the imprint works on him to, so that means he wont be far behind, we'll trap him then and find out his true initiations, until then, lets just let Leah be happy for the time being." I spoke softly staring up and Jacob as I laced our figures together.

"I guess your right, she is entitled to some happiness." Jake said smiling down at me.

"Your damn right that I'm right! I'm always right!" I said laughing as I stood up on my tiptoes to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Now, come on, we must go tell the top dog that little Leah's in love." I said with a devious smile.

"Why does it sound like you have a bad idea." Jacob asked as we started walking again.

"Because its bad for Sam and fun for me!" I replied smiling.

On the walk back to the house Jacob and I talked about the many ways we could use to tell Sam that Leah had imprinted but the one we decided to use was kind of normalize just so he doesn't try to kill us.

"Oh Sam! We have some splinting to do!" I called out as I threw the front door open, scaring the shit out of Seth, who just so happened to get hit by the door. Poor Seth.

"Why does my house have to get hurt for it?" Emily asked coming around the corner smiling.

"Oh the house is fine! The door hit me." Seth mumbled, glaring at me before walking away.

"Where's Leah?" Sam asked trailing behind Emily.

"Out in the forest probably making babies with her lover." I said bluntly.

"What do you mean? Leah doesn't have a boyfriend." Seth said popping his head around the wall that divided the living room and kitchen.

"Yep she does she does. She imprinted on the creepy guy that was trying to get me." I told them bouncing up and down.

"Are you serious? She imprinted!" Sam asked amazed.

"Okay Sammy whats more important the fact that she imprinted or the fact that she imprinted on a creepy guy that tried to get me?" I asked confused.

"Well both really. I never thought that she'd let a guy near her again." Sam told me.

"And whose fault would that be?" Seth asked Sam.

"Shut it kid." Sam snap ed at him.

"Sam don't get mad at Seth, he does have a point." Emily said with a hard stare at Sam.

The bickering when on like that for a while before Leah walked in threw the door with Daman right behind her looking more then a little unconformable. To say it wasn't to awkward would be an understatement. You couldn't even cut threw the tension cause it was so thick.

"Well this is awkward. I'm leaving, I don't do awkward." I said before walking out the back door and making my way towards the cliffs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please? I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update! This one isn't really that good but I just wanted to post something for all my readers that like this story. Thanks for putting up with all the long waits I'll try to update more