Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Talking to Edward.

Recap:

“Will you please stay here with me?” I asked sweetly.
“Ask the question that you where trying to avoid.” Jake said walking over to the bottom of the bed.
“Jake, will you please sleep with me tonight?” I asked play glaring at him.
“Well if you incest.” He joked.
“Perv.” I mumbled moving over so he had room to lay down.
“Goodnight Razor.” Jake said after crawling in my bed.
“Goodnight Jake.” I said curling up to him and falling into a deep sleep. That night I slept like a baby.

On to the story.

"Riley, wake up." I heard someone whisper.
"No, don't wanna." I mummbled roling away.
"Wake up." The voise conntiued.
"Nope, good dream." I said.
"About what?" the voise asked.
"Now its about you dying if you don't let me sleep." I hissed again rolling away and falling off my bed.
"Are you okay?" Edward asked looking over my bed.
"Just peachy keen. What do you want, Leech?" I asked pissy.
"I need to talk to you." He said.
"Why?" I whined.
"About you hanging out with a mutt." Edward said.
"I don't care what you think. I like Jake and I don't like you just get over the fact that not everyone likes you." I said getting up and walking out my door.
"Why don't you like me?" He asked.
"Vampires always have and always will just give me a bad feeling. Its nothing personal." I said.
"But my family and I don't hurt people." Edward stated.
"I don't care. You hurt cute little harmless animals." I almost yelled.
"A moution lion is not harmless." Edward hissed.
"They've never hurt me and never will." I snapped.
"How would you know? Have you ever seen one?" Edward asked getting mad at me.
"Yes I have, and it didn't hurt me. Now did it? No, it loved me." I said walking out the door, after grabbing the keys to my truck.
"Where do you think your going? Your not allowed to drive yet." Edward yelled.
"I'm getting away from you. I don't care, Charlie is a cop so he wont pull me over or get me in trouble." I said hoping in my 79' Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel and started it..
"I'll tell Charlie you had a boy stay over." Edward threated.
"I'll tell him you say here all the time. Plus i don't think he'll care. He actully likes Jake." I said pulling away and speeding off the Lu Push.

~At Lu Push~

"Hi Billy! Is Jake here?" I asked as Billy opened the door.
"He is, please come in." Billy smiled moving out of the way.
"Thank you." I said sweetly to him.
"Jake, Razor's here to see you." Billy called out.
"Really!?!" Jake shouted running out of his room.
"Razor! Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, werewolf dutys called." Jake said hugging me.
"It's ok. But i wish you were there. Leech woke me up." I said with distaste.
"Aww, i'm sorry. It wont happen again." Jake said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short. I have writers block.