Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

Black out

So after we were all down cliff diving, which in my option was totally awesome, we all went back to Sams house.
"Trust me Razor, once you have Emilys cooking. You will always want it." Quil told me as we walked into the front door.
"Razor, Did you jump off those cliffs?" Came Bella's annoying voise.
"Why yes, Bella, I very much did jump off those cliffs." I said like a smartass would making Jake and the rest of the guys laugh, even Leah.
"Come on Riley, I'm taking you home."Bella said madly.
"No, I'm staying here." I told her.
"No your not Riley, I am your older sister and you have to do what i say." She said.
"No no no no. No I don't. You are not my dad or my mom so just shut up and leave." I told her pointing to the door.
"Yeah Bella. Leave her alone." Leah came up to my said while she said that making everyone gasp.
"Hey, I like Razor. She's awesome." Leah said to everyone.
"Leah stay out of this." Bella said bravely.
"Oh hell no did you just tell my new sister Leah to stay out of "this". You know what Bella. I hate you." I said screaming at the end.
With that Bella stormed out of the house. After replaying the seen in my head I started to shake really bad and then my world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry it is so short. I really couldn't think of what else to write but i just wanted to up date this story.