Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Mike’s POV

I called Lisa into my office 3 hours later. I couldn’t even do my work, which I had tons of. She couldn’t do this. I didn’t care what she said. She smiled at me and closed the door behind her as she walked up to my desk.

“Yeah, you need me?” She asked me.

“Um, Lisa, you can’t do this,” I said sighing while getting up. “It’s too much.”

“We won’t have this conversation again Mike. I’m doing it no matter what!” She said angrily.

“Nope. Your not. I’m sorry, you just can’t do that to Gabby.” I said.

“Listen to me damn it! I’m destroying the bitch’s reputation just like she did to me!” She yelled with her hands on her hips. She looked so hot angry. Ugh, Mike focus!

“Lisa, the only reason your even doing this is because of me. I opened my mouth and blabbed about it to you, and now you want to use it against her. If you do this, I won’t be able to live with myself.” I said while stepping closer to her.

“I’m saying it one more time. I’m doing it,” Lisa hissed and started walking towards the door.

I raced after her and grabbed her arm turning her around.

“I’ll tell the cops. Damn it, your leaving me no choice right now! This has got way out of control!” I hollered into her face. I felt so guilty, of course I wasn’t actually going to go to the cops. I was hoping she would fall for it. She snatched her arm away from my grip and looked at me shaking her head.

“I don’t care. You don’t understand how much she has hurt me. I don’t get you! You were helping me out in the beginning and now your on her side?” Lisa asked me.

“Oh my god, I’m not taking any sides!” I said defending myself.

“Do you love her?” Lisa suddenly asked. I just stared at her. Did I?

“I’m not answering that,” I said while walking back to my desk.

“No, answer the question!” Lisa yelled while getting in my face again.

“Why do you care anyway?” I said while walking past her. She stopped me by putting her hands on my chest.

“Do you?” She asked again.

“I have a lot of work ahead of me,” I said.

“Me too,” Lisa said and marched out. She slammed the door really hard before she left. I sighed and sat down on my chair thinking. She better not do it. If she did, what was I going to do? This was all my fault. I was never going to be able to live with myself if this tape went out. Gabby knew I had it too. What would I tell her?

Lisa’s POV

I sat in my office for the next couple hours. Did Mike love her? Ew, how could he possibly be in love with a slut? I glanced at the clock, 7:00.

“I’m out of here,” I said to myself collecting my stuff. I walked to my car and called Chris on the way to pick up the video chip.

“Hello,” He answered.

“Hey Chris, I’ll be there a little earlier then 8. In about 15 minutes,” I said.

“No problem,” He responded.

“See you in a bit,” I said and hung up.

I parked my car and headed into the building where Chris worked. A couple guys dressed in black suits smiled at me. I smiled back. They were so cute! I went to Chris’s office.

“You got my video?” I asked while I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Here you go,” He said while handing me a computer chip, a DVD, and the tape back.

“Thank you so much. Here’s the 20 dollars,” I said placing it in his hand.

“No problem,”

“Bye Chris,” I said while walking.

“Good to see you again,” He said back.

I made sure my purse was shut tightly while I passed the guys again.

“Hey beautiful,” One said to me. I smiled and kept walking.

I drove home worried Gabby would be home waiting to curse me out again. Her car wasn’t here. Thank god.

I raced to my room. I took my key out of my purse and unlocked all four locks. Ugh, this was starting to become a big pain in the ass. I turned my laptop on. I felt my heart pumping loudly. I had to do this. I was so sick of Gabby messing with me. I inserted the chip into the computer. The video popped up. I curiously watched it.

Gabby was on top of some muscular guy. She was moaning and screaming at the top of her lungs. They switched positions and then he was on top. He went extremely fast and hard! I was surprised she was able to walk after that!

“Fuck me harder!” She yelled.

How could he possibly fuck her harder then that? She would basically pass out or die! After another 10 minutes of this, she began giving him head. Then he ate her out. That was the end of it. Damn, it was 30 minutes.

I logged onto face book. I typed her e-mail in. Damn it, time to guess her password. I tried over 200 stuff, it was useless! I couldn’t figure it out. Come on, think. What will Gabby make her password. I remember he typing in something that started with a G. Duh, Gab123! That has been her password since freshmen year. How could I forget. I clicked on upload video. Oh god, here goes nothing.

“Ring! Ring!” My cell phone went off. You got to be kidding me. It was Mike.

“What?” I said into the phone.

“Lisa, your not going to do this right?” He asked. How the hell did he know I was about to do this at this same exact moment? Weird.

“Yes, I am. Listen, if you don’t have anything important to tell me, I’m hanging up,” I said annoyed.

“Lisa, you’ll regret this afterwards. Trust me!” Mike yelled.

“Ugh, bye Mike!” I yelled back shutting the phone.

I couldn’t believe him. I focused back on the computer and started uploading it. Oh my god, I was actually doing this. I felt a tinge of guilt, but more satisfaction. It was finished a couple minutes later. I quickly changed her password to FAQU123. She would never guess that! I did the same to her e-mail. I logged into her myspace and did the same exact thing also. After I was done, I deleted all my history and turned the computer off. I smiled in victory. I had finally beat Gabby Moore in something and I never knew it’ll feel so damn good.

Jake’s POV

I hadn’t seen Lisa in days. I missed her, a lot. I called her. She didn’t answer, weird. I decided to head over there. I’ll surprise her and then take her out to eat or something. Damn, it was already 10:00 PM. I raced to her house and parked. I saw another car parked ahead of me. I recognized the car, Mike. What the fuck was Mike doing here! Is this why she was ignoring my calls lately!? I jumped out of my car tip-toed to the door. No sound.

I snuck around back to her room. The window was slightly open. All I heard was yelling.

Mike’s POV

After Lisa hung up. I raced to her house before it was to late. I let myself in with the key under the mat that said Welcome. Gabby had told me about it a year ago. I placed the key back under the mat and stormed into the house. Gabby wasn’t home since her car was gone. I ran to Lisa’s door. It was locked.

“Lisa, open up!” I hollered.

“How the hell did you get in here?” She yelled.

I ignored her and took my key out. I had installed these locks on her door anyway. I obviously had the keys, which she didn’t know of until now. I stormed in and she was sitting on her bed. The laptop was in front of her, closed. Yes, she didn’t do it yet!

“Thank god, give me the Video‘s,” I said while stretching my hand out in front of her.

“No! There mine now,” She yelled while getting to her feet. “Get out of here!”

“I’ll leave once you give me the Video‘s!” I yelled furiously. She was being such a bitch lately. I wasn’t used to this side of her. I didn’t like it either.

“Ugh fine, here!” She said while digging through her purse. Whoa, that was way easier then I thought. She threw the video, DVD, and chip at me. I caught the tape while the others fell. I picked them up and shoved them into my pockets.

“Thank you so much. Trust me Lisa, you’ll thank me later,” I said happily. It felt so good to take all that guilt off my shoulders. These video’s were going to get destroyed once I found a hammer! Lisa started laughing. I looked at her. “What’s so funny?”

“Mike, it’s to late. I already put them up. Sorry,” She said while shrugging trying to look innocent. I felt my blood start to boil.

“Take them down now!!!” I yelled so loudly I knew the neighbors had to here. Great, and the window was a little up.

“Nope. Karma’s a bitch. Some people need to learn it the hard way. Gabby Moore is one of those people,” Lisa said smiling in victory. “Now, will you please leave.”

“Take those fucking video’s down!” I yelled while grabbing her arm tightly.

“Ouch, let go of me!” She yelled while trying to push me away. I quickly let go of her, I hadn’t realized what I was doing. She fell onto the bed. “Oh my god, you do love her, that’s why you want that video back!”

“And so what if I do?” I heard myself say. Wow. Did I love Gabby Moore?

“So your admitting it!?” Lisa said jumping to her feet. Her eyes were getting watery. What the hell was going on?

Jake’s POV

I heard them yelling about some video. Why didn’t I know about this video that was such a huge deal. Then I heard Lisa yell. I raced to the front and swung the door open. I ran to her room and found her crying while Mike was yelling. They both turned and faced me.

“Oh my god,” I heard one of them say.