Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Mike’s POV

This can not be happening! Jake just had to walk in while me and Lisa were arguing. Then Lisa started crying when I said I loved Gabby? What was all that about. Jake’s whole face was blood red. This wasn’t good.

“Oh my god,” Lisa gasped as she backed away from us.

“I fucking knew it! I knew you two were secretly seeing each other!” Jake hollered at both of us.

“What, it’s not even like that!” Lisa cried.

“Shut the fuck up. And you talk about Gabby whoring around!?” Jake yelled at Lisa. I saw the look at her face and felt really bad for her.

“We were just talking, that’s it Jake, calm down,” I said to him.

“Talking about what, huh!?” Jake yelled in my face. Ugh, I really wasn’t in the mood to get into a brawl right now.

“She can tell you that,” I said pointing at Lisa and started walking out of her room. I felt somebody shove me and I fell out of the room. I jumped to my feet but Jake was faster. He kicked me in the face and blood started gushing out everywhere. He got on top of me and started pounding my face.

“Oh my god! STOP IT!” Lisa cried trying to pull Jake off. He pushed her away and she fell back on to the floor watching helplessly. “Jake please, your going to kill him!”

“Fuck both of you! I’m so done with you two. Thinking you guys loved me, yeah right!” Jake started yelling. I took advantage of this moment and punched him right in the jaw. He fell back with a loud groan. I got up feeling lightheaded from all the blood loss. I began kicking his chest over and over as he lied there groaning.

“Mike stop!” Lisa cried pushing me back. I stopped kicking him and shook my head. I walked away and jumped into the car and zoomed off home. Damn, what had just happened?

Lisa’s POV

I crawled over to were Jake lied helplessly.

“Baby, are you alright?” I cried touching his arm.

“Don’t touch me!” He yelled while hitting my hand away. “You’re a lying whore just like Gabby! I don’t want anything to do with you anymore. I’m done!”

“Jake please, listen to me!” I begged. “I can explain!”

He got to his feet and started walking out of the house. I ran to the front door and locked it.

“Jake please hear me out,” I sobbed.

“Lisa move!” He yelled.

“No! Not before you listen to me!” I begged. “Please?”

“Fine, I’ll move you!” He hollered and grabbed my arm tightly and threw me to the other side of the room. My back hit the wall and I yelped. But the pain was nothing next to watching Jake walk out of the room. I knew I blew it this time. And he was so faithful to me! I slowly walked to my room crying my eyes out. How could this be happening right now?

Jake’s POV

I felt bad for pushing her that hard, but I felt like my heart had just been stomped on by the two most important people in my life. Trust me, it wasn’t a good feeling at all. I didn’t even bother hearing her out. What was she going to tell me this time? No, I wasn’t going to get played. I jumped into my car and just started driving around trying to clear my head. I felt a tear stream down my face and wiped it away.

“No, don’t cry over her!” I said to myself. “She’s not worth it!”

I loved her so much, for her just to throw out relationship away like that, like it meant nothing was like a stab to the chest. Ugh, I need to get my mind off of things. I drove to Casey’s house praying she was there. She was. I knocked at her door. She opened it up and gasped.

“What happened to you?” She said while I walked in. She closed the door and I walked into the bathroom and began wiping the blood off of me with a towel.

“Me and Mike got into another fight,” I said sighing.

“Let me guess, over Lisa Grove?” She asked shaking her head.

“Yeah,” I answered her. I removed my shirt and saw bruises on my body.

“Oh my god, baby!” Casey yelled. She took my hand and lied me down onto her bed. “You need to relax and I know just how to relax you.”

I laid down curiously. She stood on top of me and I saw her wet pussy from her thong. Damn, I needed a good fucking right about now. She started dancing and stripping for me. I chuckled, damn Casey really was something else. She looked so hot dancing on top of me that I grabbed her hand and threw her onto me. It stung a little from the bruises but I ignored them and began making out with her. I squeezed her naked ass tightly as she took my pants off. She got on top of me and turned around instead. Her back was facing me as she lowered herself onto my cock. It tightly entered her ass. It felt so good. She began moving up and down faster and I lied there enjoying it.

“Oh, oh, your so damn big!” She yelled.

I got more turned on seeing her ass cheeks jiggle every time she move in and out of me. I felt myself about to cum. I shot it all up in her ass. She turned around and began kissing me again. Then she positioned herself on top of my cock. She put her hands on the bed posts beside my head. I sat up a little as I felt my cock enter her.

Casey’s POV

I lowered myself onto his huge shaft. I took all 10 of him in me at once. Damn, it felt incredible. I began moving in and out slowly, it still hurt a little. He began sucking nipples, turning me on like crazy. I went faster and ignored the pain and focused onto the pleasure.

“Oh yes! This is so amazing!” I moaned.

I went faster and he took his hands and put them on my waist making me go faster. It felt so good to feel him inside me hitting my vagina walls. I felt like I was going to split in half we were going so fast and fucking so hard. I finally felt myself cumming and then he shot into me. I felt his juices fill my body and got off of him exhausted.

“Your so great in bed,” I heard him whisper.

“I know, so are you,” I whispered back.

Was I really falling for Jake? He was just so hot, I mean who wouldn’t fall for him? But I knew he still loved Lisa, ugh.

Gabby’s POV

I had stayed at Brett’s house for the past day. I didn’t want to go home and see Lisa, I hated her. I never knew I can hate a person with such passion before.

“Gab, you got to get out of here in like 20 minutes. My girl’s coming back home. She’ll have a fit if she finds a girl in my bed.” Brett said while passing me my clothes. I slipped them on and grabbed my purse.

“Fine, I’ll leave. Bye!” I said while slamming the door and leaving. I drove home thinking what I was going to do if Lisa was in my face when I got back. I had my phone turned off because I hadn’t went to work and played out a lot of my friends. I just wasn’t in the mood to go out and have fun when I had realized I had loved Mike and he didn’t even love me back. I guess we really where just sex buddies. It hurt to even think of that. I turned it on and there was 23 missed calls, 15 new voicemails, and 50 new texts! Ok, what was going on? Did somebody die or something. I was way to scared to look. I went straight to the texts.

“Oh my god, did you see your new video? It’s all over the internet!?

“Gabby, why the fuck is there a porn tape of you up!?”

“Call me some time, sexy!”

“Next time, we should record that instead!”

I couldn’t even look at the rest I slammed my phone shut and pulled up in front of my house. Lisa was home! Ugh, it was 11:00 PM! Why was she home? The front door was open, weird? I walked in and saw the vase in the hall broken and the table knocked down. Weird. I raced to my room and locked my door. My laptop was already on. I logged into face book, but it wouldn’t let me. Wrong password. Wow, somebody hacked me. I went into Lisa’s, I still had that little whore’s e-mail and password. I raced to my page and saw all the comments. Damn, Lisa had 824 new notifications! I ignored them and clicked on the video.

“Oh. My. God.” Is all I said as I watched the video I made 2 years ago with my friend Sebastian. But the only person that had that was Mike. Why would Mike do this to me? It felt like 100 smacks in the face. Duh, because he felt bad for Lisa! I felt the tears roll down my face, I’ve never felt so betrayed in my life. I got up and left my room. I searched the house for that baseball bat we always left in the closet. It wasn’t there. Lisa probably had it. I felt so weak, like I could barely move I was in so much emotional pain. I held onto my heart hoping it’ll feel better, it didn’t. Her door was locked.

“Lisa! I know your in there! Give me that fucking bat!” I cried while slamming onto her door.

I heard the locks being unlocked. Then the door flew open.

“Here!” Lisa said shoving the bat into my chest. Her make-up was running down her cheeks and her eyes were swollen red. I wonder what had happened now. She stared at me for a second and then slammed the door shut. I heard her locks turn again and her loud sobbing. I ignored her and jumped into my car. It was time to pay Mike a little visit.