Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa’s POV

“ohh, ohhhhhh!” I moaned in pleasure.

Jake was eating me out and moving his tongue inside of me. It felt so good I didn’t want it to end. I felt myself coming to my climax really soon. Jake stopped and licked his way up making me squirm as his tongue explored my stomach. He stopped at the right boob and sucked it dry. He did the same to the other one while massaging my clit.

“I love you,” He whispered when he came back up to my face.

“I love you too,” I said back.

He slowly entered me, and began going faster. I pushed him off and got on top of me. I wanted to be in control. I placed myself on top of his huge cock and began moving in and out. I increased my speed and I knew he was loving this from the look on his face. I rode him like a true cowgirl, and loved it. I was moaning and grunting with pleasure and pain. I was about to climax when…

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

No! I did not want that beautiful dream to end. I needed Jake, all of him. Loving me, caring for me, and forgiving me. But wait, forgiving me for what exactly? I didn’t do anything wrong. He didn’t even let me explain myself. I tried calling him all last night but he didn’t answer.

“Ugh!” I yelled while slowly getting up.

I checked my phone to see if Jake called, nope. I wanted to know if he was ok after that brutal fight with him and Mike once again because of me. Why does this keep happening? I skipped breakfast and headed to work. I finally got there and started walking up to my office when Jessica ran up to me.

“Hey, do you have any idea where Mike is. He bailed out on a huge meeting and we don’t know what to do!” Jessica cried.

“Um, he had a rough night yesterday and I doubt he’s going to make it in today. Actually, I feel really sick myself, you think you can cover today‘s morning shift for me?” I asked her with sympathy in my voice.

“Sure Lisa,” Jessica sighed and walked away.

I always had I feeling she was never to fond of me. Oh well, not a lot of people are. I quickly walked back to my car and jumped in. What was wrong with Mike? I drove to his house and arrived there 15 minutes later.

I parked the car and walked to the front door. I rung the doorbell waiting for somebody to get it. I rung it again and again. Mike opened the door and I saw his face. He had a swollen lip and a black eye. Ouch. Maybe the fight was worst then I thought. The look on his face told me I had to talk fast before he slammed the door in my face.

“Are you okay?” Was the first this that escaped my mouth. Stupid me!

“Yeah,” He answered coldly.

“Listen Mike, I’m so sorry. This was all my fault, I wish I could take it back but I can’t,”

“Lisa, I told you not to do it. Gabby came to my house last night and destroyed my car,” Mike said sighing and putting his head down.

“Oh, wow. I had no idea.” I confessed.

“I figured. Lisa, take the video’s down, please.” Mike begged.

“I can’t do that!” I yelled getting angry. “After all that cold hearted bitch has done to me. Don’t ask that of me anymore!”

“Then why are you here?” He asked.

Honestly, I don’t know. Why was I here? Did I care about Mike also more then a friend?

“To see if you where alright. Everyone at work was worried about you and you had a huge meeting today,” I said.

“Fuck, I forgot about that!” He yelled slamming his already swollen fists into his door. I jumped back a little. “Well, it wouldn’t look to professional arriving like this anyway.” He said while pointing to his face.

“Yeah, I guess,” I said. “Well, I guess I’ll leave now.”

“Take care if yourself,” Mike said from behind me as if that was the last time he was ever going to talk to me. He closed the door before I even had the chance to turn around. I don’t understand, first, Mike was chasing me. And now I’m the one chasing him. But I love Jake. I shook my head and headed back to work.

Jake’s POV

“Come on, another blow job,” I asked some cute blonde chick. I picked her up last night from some club. We’ve been doing all kinds of kinky things all night. We woke up craving more.

“Sure sexy,” She answered as she began sucking my cock. She took almost all of it in. Damn, it felt like I was on fire. I pushed her head in deeper and she gagged. I’ve always loved deep throating. She kept going until I exploded into her mouth. She swallowed it all and smiled.

“Did you like it?” She asked.

“I fucking loved it!” I said.

She got up and walked off into the bathroom. I heard my phone vibrating. I looked at the caller and wasn’t surprised when I saw Lisa. I felt my heart ache, why’d she have to go and mess around with Mike. Out of all the damn guys, Mike Madison, I mean come on. I clunched my fists and tossed my phone to the side. I needed a cigarette. I got up and groaned, my back was killing me. Mike left bruises on my body and face last night. I grabbed a cigarette and sat down in the living room puffing it in and out. It relaxed my muscles and I wasn’t so tensed up anymore.

“What am I going to do with you Lisa Grove?” I asked myself.

I seriously didn’t know what to do. I loved her so much it hurt. I dozed off remembering our good times together and smiled to myself. Why couldn’t it always be like that for the both of us? Oh that’s right, because Mike Madison was in this picture with us.