Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa’s POV

“I absolutely could not, I repeat could not believe how selfish Jake was. And all this time I had believed him. I’m so stupid.” I cried onto Mike’s shoulder at work the next morning.

“It’s okay, you didn’t know. Come here.” He said gently rubbing my back. He suddenly sat down and pulled me onto his laps. I felt myself blush but remained. He was actually listening to me unlike Gabby and Jake.

“Thanks Mike, I owe you. If it wasn’t for you, I would’ve still been with that jerk. I can’t believe I was actually going to give myself up to him.” I shrieked.

“I don’t think you know how beautiful you are.” Mike said while touching my cheek. “I felt to bad not to tell you.”

I felt myself blush again. He took my chin and turned my face towards his and aggressively kissed me. I was in complete shock to even move or kiss back. He suddenly kissed me again with more passion! This time I kissed back. I grabbed onto the back of his head and kissed him harder. He let his tongue come into mine and we explored each others tongues. He tasted so good! I felt his penis getting hard and knew enough was enough. I pulled away leaving him breathing hard and craving for more.

“Oh my god, Mike, what about Gabby?” I said feeling extremely guilty. “I’m such a bad friend!”

I got off of him and began marching off to my own office.

“Lisa, she doesn’t have to know. I mean we both always cheat on each other. We both agree to have a free relationship meaning we can see whoever we want.” Mike said with a smirk on his face.

He looked so hot! I just wanted to go over there and throw him onto his desk and have sex with him. Oh my god, what is wrong with me and my hormones today? I thought.

“I just feel…bad. We should tell her.”

“No, no, no! Whatever you do, do not tell her!” Mike snapped. “Trust me, it’ll make everything worse.”

“I don’t know, I really have a lot on my mind right now and I have to get back to work.” I said and walked out and back to my office across the hall from his. We both scheduled very important appointments for doctors.

I sat in my office chair confused. Was I catching feelings for the man whore Mike? I couldn’t. No. No! Stop thinking about it Lisa Grove! I thought slapping myself in the head.

Mike’s POV

I stared at Lisa’s ass while she walked out. Oh my god, I was about to take her right here and now! Thank the lord I didn’t. My plan was working out perfectly. Once I get a feel of that sweet virgin ass! I drooled thinking about my nasty wild thoughts. I texted one of my co-workers telling her to meet me in the bathroom downstairs. She replied with a wink. I needed to control my penis, before I did something I regretted with Lisa.

I opened the bathroom door and saw Alexis on the toilet with her legs wide open waiting for me to devour her vagina.

“I’ve been waiting.” She said seductively. “I’ve been a really bad girl.”

“Oh really, well then, it’s time to teach you a lesson.” I said smirking and taking out my flavored condom. I put it on the side and removed my clothes. “Come here.”

She came and I told her to get on her knees and suck my cock. She obeyed. She started with the tip and made her way to the center. She let her tongue devour all the right places. She moved her head up and down. I took her head from the back and she had almost the whole 9 inches in her mouth. I was surprised and pleased with this slut! She definitely knew how to suck a dick, I’ll tell you that. She was gagging and I was about to cum into her mouth. She removed her head for air. I took it and made her suck it again. She did, I felt myself explode into her mouth a couple minutes later. She sucked it all up and didn’t miss a spot.

“Is that enough punishment for you?” I said smirking pleased with my work.

“Not exactly.” She said biting her finger.

“Get on all fours.” I ordered and she did.

I took her shirt from off the floor and whipped her tight, firm, ass. She moaned in pleasure. Her ass was getting so red. I kept going whipped harder, and harder.

“Oh, ah! Daddy!” She yelled. This was starting to turn me on again. I put the condom on and started teasing her wet pussy from the back. She moaned.

“Just put it in!” She finally yelled. So I did.

“AHHHHH!!” She cried.

I held her hips and began ramming her really fast from the back. Her whole body was tingling with pleasure. I took a finger and stuck it into her ass also. Her eyes popped open when I did this and she stared at me for a split second threw the mirror. I smirked and went harder. My break was almost over so I thrusted into her one last time and felt myself exploding into the condom. Oh I felt so good right now. I removed my cock and put my clothes back on.

I stared at her lying on the floor panting for breath. Her vagina was so red.

“I’m so sore.” She said laughing. “But it was worth it.”

“Ok, don’t forget to flush the condom down the toilet before you leave.” I told her and threw it on the floor next to her and made my way out. I loved my job, being boss was great!

I headed to the fridge in the back, we had a little kitchen. I was so thirsty after all that hard work. Lisa was there.

“Hey you.” I said smiling.

“Hey,” She said blushing. I was so happy I had just fucked Alexis or I would’ve raped Lisa right here not caring who heard. She looked so hot!

“You ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, I decided not to tell Gabby. What she doesn’t know wont kill her right?”

“See, that’s why I like you, your smart.” And it was the truth. She smiled at me and walked out of the kitchen leaving me there with nasty thoughts in my head all over.