Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Jake’s POV

I decided to give Lisa a call. She had to be over that stupid fight already.

Ring, Ring, Ring. No answer? Weird. I called her about 10 times, what the hell is going on? I’ll just go visit her at work in another hour or so when she gets out. But for now, let me give Casey’s sexy ass a call for one more bang before me and Lisa get back together. I texted instead and told her to be at my house in 5 minutes.

I sat on the couch waiting for her to come through the door. I heard a knock and felt my cock shoot up. I told her to come in and she did. She looked so hot! I jumped off the couch and took her hand and lead her to my bedroom.

“This time, I want to do the work.” She said with a wink.

“I’m fine with that.” I said truthfully. I spanked her ass real quick and she pushed me onto the bed.

She got on top of me with her legs on either side of me. She began kissing my masculine chest and made her way down. She undid my pants and I took off her shirt. I tossed it to the floor.

Casey’s POV

He looked so hot! I took his cock firmly in my hands and began massaging it. I saw the look on his face and knew he loved it. I went faster and speeded my hand motion up. His cock grew even more. I was delighted with my work and slipped my thong off. I felt his big hands squeeze my boobs tightly and it turned me on even more. I placed my hands onto his chest and positioned myself on top of his cock and started teasing him. Slipping it in half way and then taking it out. I did this about 10 times.

“Come on, your killing me here!” He whispered.

I chuckled and kept doing it, then he grabbed my hips and threw me down onto his enormous cock out of nowhere! I screamed with pain and pleasure. I needed to get used to it, I stayed like that for a little and then started moving up and down. I felt him hitting every part of me with his cock. It felt amazing! Lisa that whore, was so lucky! I was so jealous right now. I moved faster and faster making my boobs bounce up and down. Then he started pumping in and out too, and I felt myself climax all over. I was exhausted and jumped to the side of the bed, trying to get a hold of my breath again.

“Your so hot!” I yelled.

Suddenly he got on top of me.

“Your not done yet.” He whispered and I smiled. Yes, it wasn’t over yet!

He turned me around and put my butt up and stuck his cock in my tight ass. I screamed, I wasn’t used to stuff this big up there yet. He went faster and faster. I screamed more and more, it was so pleasurable! Then I felt him squirt his juices in my ass and sadly knew it was over. He got up and told me he was going into the shower. I followed him. He turned the water on and we began bathing each others tired, sore, bodies. He looked so hot with the water dripping over him like that. I began kissing his chest and he smiled.

“You still want more?” He asked. I nodded innocently.

He lifted me and placed me onto his cock, me taking in his whole shaft at once. I put my arms around his neck and my back was hitting the wall with every thrust we took. He went extremely fast and hard. I felt myself about to climax a couple minutes later. He bit my right nipple hard, and viciously. I was in heaven right about now. He cummed into me, but kept going for 5 more minutes. He finally put me down and I had to hold on to him for a minute until I got my balance back. I smiled at him and we finished our shower.

Lisa’s POV

Work was finally over and I made my way to my car. Then I spotted Jake sitting on the hood. Ugh, this can not be happening.

“I cant believe you even have the nerve to show your face.” I said and kept walking to my car.

“Babe, come on it was a fight, you aren’t serious are you?” He asked. Wow this asshole wasn’t even going to tell me that he was having sex with some whore last night!

“Jake, do you have anything at all to tell me?” I said fighting back the tears.

“I’m sorry?” He said looking like he had no clue what I was talking about.

“You bastard, go back to that little blonde whore of yours!” I said opening my car with my keys.

He ran up to me and turned me around to look at him.

“Oh my god, who told you?” He yelled.

“Does it matter, you cheated, again.” I whispered with my eyes getting hot. “Let go of me!”

“I wasn’t thinking, I’m sorry. It’s just that you cheated, so then I wanted to get even!” He begged pathetically.

“Go to hell!” I yelled and opened my car door.

He gripped my arm and pulled me back out once I was about to go in.

“Ouch, let go of me!” I yelled hoping someone would here. He was really starting to scare me.

“Just tell me, who told you, please. Lisa, do not do this, I’m begging you!” He cried.

I smacked him in the face the first chance I had when he released my arms. Then I pushed him away from me. He grabbed me and shoved me onto the car.

“Lisa, calm down, I love you baby! Please, whatever happened, we were broken up. I was drunk and I wasn’t thinking!” He begged.

“Let go of her!” I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked up and thanked god for sending Mike over. Jake stared at Mike, bewildered.

“Your not in this!” Jake shrieked.

“Now I am, I said let go of her!” He yelled and grabbed Jake from the back of his shirt and flung him off of me. I couldn’t believe what was happening, Jake’s best friend, defending me?

“What the fuck is your problem Mike!?” Jake yelled furiously pushing Mike.

Mike pushed him back. Then Jake swung at him and knocked him to the floor.

“Please STOP you guys!” I cried. I couldn’t believe what was happening!!!

“Stay out of this!” They both yelled at the same time.

Mike got to his feet and punched Jake in the stomach so hard I felt it. He fell to the floor helplessly clutching his stomach and groaning.

“Lisa, get out of here.” Mike said. I got into my car and realized I was shaking uncontrollably as I put the keys into the ignition. I put the car in drive and sped off so quickly. Why would Mike defend me against his best friend? I mean yeah we kissed, but that’s it. It didn’t really mean anything. I felt my eyes sting and knew I had to tell Gabby when I got home. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself.