The Painter

Laura

When he got home, Michael remembered the paintbrush. He used it. It took him two days to finish the painting. “Laura” he named the painting. It’s beautiful. It’s a girl sleeping but she’s smiling. Michael got tired so he fell asleep easily.

The next morning, Michael woke up. He felt somebody was holding his chest. It’s a hand of a girl. He ran to his painting. No girl. “Oh god, how does this happen?” he asked. He went back to his room, the girl is still there. Somebody knocks on the door. Michael locked the room. He opened the door. It was Kate

Uh trouble!

“Hey you called me remember? I thought you’re angry so I went by.” she said. She came in. “You’re busy, right?” she asked. The cat came in. “You adopted a cat?” she asked. Michael nodded. “I thought you hated them.” she added. “Well, I changed my mind.” He said. “So what’s for Valentines?” Kate asked. “Valentines? I thought you’re busy.” Michael said. “I finished all my works last night, for you.” she said. Meanwhile at Michael’s room, Laura woke up. Thud! Back in the living room, “What’s that?” Kate asked. “Um, I think it’s the paints. I think it fell down.” Michael answered. Kate nodded. She looked at her watch. “Time to go, duty calls.” she said. Michael nodded. Kate looked at Michael. Michael looked back. “Oh, I remember.” he said. He kissed Kate. “Bye, Mike!” she said. When Kate was gone, Michael opened the room. The girl was looking at his paintings. “Michael, don’t hide at me.” she said. “You know my name?” he asked. “Of course, you created me.” She said. Michael looks confused. “The name’s Laura, that’s the name you gave to me, remember?” she said. Michael nodded. When she gets put of the room, she immediately went to the kitchen. “You know how to cook?” he asked. She nodded. “When you made me, what’s in your mind?” she asked. “A modern simple girl.” he answered. “Then here am I. A modern simple girl. When you made me, everything that comes into your mind becomes me.” she said. “I can’t believe it. I must be dreaming.” he said. He rubbed his eyes. But the girl is still infront of him. “I’m still here.” she said. He couldn’t do anything. “So that girl is your girlfriend?” she asked. “Michael nodded. “Laura” he called. “I can’t let you be seen by anyone so don’t’ get out of the house. Stay inside.” he said. “Are you locking me inside this house?” she asked. “No, it’s just other people may think you’re another girl.” he said. “Okay, but promise you’ll let me out some time.” she said. Michael nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
not yet finish but i will when i have time....

please sign in my forum...

http://enchantresskeana22.proboards.com/index.cgi