Sequel: Ella's New Sound
Status: In process of name changing. If you would like to continue reading, go ahead and do so. Names: Ray=Marcus Gerard=Alex Mikey=Mitch and Frank=Freddy

Mary without Sound

Chapter 16: A Cry For Mary

I laid in my bed, light, quiet tears streamed down my face. The moment I got home, Frank and I got into this big fight. He said that if he didn’t know if he was the father, then he didn’t want to be apart of its life as a father. Dinner was ruined of course. We were never able to control what we said around each other over a nice meal. Ray and Frank aren’t talking much, and Mikey got a bit upset and wouldn’t talk to me much when he found out that everyone’s been keeping secrets from him, except Caitlyn who was the one who told him the secrets, that big mouth. Ray hasn’t said much to me either. I feel so alone.
What are you talking about? You have Gerard and Mikey and Caitlyn and everyone else. You’ll never be alone.
I thought about what my head was saying when there was a knock on my door. I quickly wiped my tears away when I said come in.
“Hey” I said, sitting up. Ray stood at my door. He turned on the light and closed the door behind him.
“Hey, are you okay? You looked kind of upset today at dinner.” He said. Hm, I wonder why?
I shook my head yes and uncontrollably, more tears streamed down my cheeks. I looked down, unable to say anything. Ray quickly sat next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder as I leaned on him.
“I’m so sorry,” I cried. “I just don’t know what to do.”
I cried as he held me for several minutes.
“It’ll be okay.”
When I pulled away, I saw that his whole shoulder was wet from my tears.
“I’m sorry.” I sniffed.
“Look, if you need anything, anything at all, you can come to me.”
“I need…you.” I looked up at him.
His eyes were fixed on mine, and I couldn’t look away. He kissed me. Soft at first, but gradually became more intense.
What broke us up? Oh yeah, his over protecting brain. But I love him so much, how could I ever be mad at him. Wait, I was never mad at him, was I? I remember him being mad at me…
He pulled away and wiped the hair that was sticking to my teary face out of the way.
“Mary, I want to be with you, forever.”
Oh, my God!
He still likes me.
“I want to help you raise this child,”
He still likes me.
He still likes me.
He still likes me.
“I just want to help.” He tells me.
He still likes me.
He still likes me.
“Ray, I never stopped loving you. I missed you.”
“I love you too.”
I jumped into his arms. I was so happy that Ray and I made up.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! time for make up sex.......jkjkjkjk