Status: Slow Progress

The Queens of Death Metal VS The Queens of Scene

Breakeven

"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Candice screamed at the crowd of people, unwiling to move, just staring at the door she emerged from. "Get back!" She yelled to the incompetent people, who finally started to move a little bit.

"Can you idiots not tell that this woman is in crisis mode?! Do not piss me off any more than I already am!" Candice moved the people, trying to get to her own destination "This way people, we probably only have fifteen minutes, lets go! Not you Nicholls!" Candice shooed off Holli's brother as she led the girls into the small room where two of their bandmates were, one holding onto the other crying.

"Holli, stop crying silly!" Carmen giggled to her best friend.

"You're just so beautiful!" Holli wailed. "And I'm just so emotional!"

Mysha, Candice, and Cassy laughed at the scene. Carmen in her strapless, fitted wedding gown that flared in a mermaid style near the bottom, diamonds dancing across the bust being nearly strangled by Holli, her matron of honor because she was so dazzlingly beautiful. Holli wiped a tear from her eye and craddled her now flat stomach covered by her black dress that hugged her close. If she had been Cassy, Mysha, or Candice she would be craddling a sea green sash, but she wasn't, so the top of her strapless dress had a sea foam green sash instead.

"All of you are beautiful! Carmen your day is so gorgeous already. Just like you!" Holli smiled, loving seeing her best friend so happy, so ready to be wed to Max.

"Hate to break up this love fest, but here is your bouquet. It's time Carmen." Candice said, handing Carmen her bouquet before walking out the door, Cassy and Mysha following quickly.

"Ok, let me fix my make up really quick." Holli rushed over to the mirror in the bridal room and dabbed on some more eyeliner, fixing the tail of the Cleopatra eyeliner, thankful her mascara and gold eye shadow had stayed how it was supposed to. "Ok, I'm ready to take you down the aisle."

Carmen laughed.

"My dad is taking me down the aisle. You're opening the aisle for me. I love you." Carmen smiled and kissed her best friend on the cheek.

"Good." Holli walked out the room and to the doors of the church. She brushed her brown hair back, the curls bouncing slightly. Carmen had wanted Holli to be perfectly natural...so she took the color out of her hair and curled it, almost like she had on her prom night for her. Smiling, she walked down the aisle for the second time in her life. But this time it wasn't for her and she couldn't have been happier.

Holli arrived at the alter and turned to take her place and face the crowd. There, in the second row, right in front of her, was her husband. He was smiling at her while simotaneously bouncing their lives on his lap.

There in Oli's lap sat their lives, literally entertwined, their brown haired, hazel eyed baby girl, Audrey Rian Sykes giggling at the sight of her mother. Holli smiled at her daughter and husband, so happy and full of life, as she heard the music change. Her attention turned to Carmen walking down the aisle, ready to step into her new life with Max. Holli was bursting with joy for her friend and smiled happily.

As Holli snuck a glance at her daughter she thought about Audrey's name sake, Audrey Kitching, and what happened that day nearly a year ago.

*Back to Where We Last Saw Audrey*

"--better be glad you're hurt love, that's the--" Oli stepped into the room.

"Oli, no!" Holli screamed as Audrey shot.

Holli began to cry as she heard Oli's voice cease.

"Nooooooo! Oli!" she screamed in agony, thinking her husband to be dead. But she felt arms around her, and smelled Oli before hearing his voice.

"Holli love, are you alright? Holli, love, speak to me!" He commanded, craddling his wife in his arms.

"Oli, how are you?" Holli looked from Oli's concerned eyes to the body lying on the floor and screamed in horror, tucking her head into Oli's chest.

"Holli, everything is going to be ok now, it's all going to be ok..." Oli rocked with Holli in arms, scared to let her go.

"She...she....she shot herself. Oli, she shot herself! Bloody hell!" the tears fell from Holli's eyes, but they weren't tears of joy. They were tears of sadness. For losing a woman who could have been her friend. A woman who would forever leave an impression on her. One strong enough for her to name her daughter after.

*After the Baby Arrives*

Finally, here she was. Holli and Oli's bundle of joy.

"She's gorgeous Holli!" Oli said, examining their newborn daughter with his worn out wife. She turned and faced him straight on, forcing his eyes to look into hers.

"Oli. I want to name her Audrey. After her. I want her to be strong like Audrey was towards the end. Please don't try and take that from me."

"Never would I dare try to do that." With that, Oli turned to their daugher. "Hello little Audrey. I'm daddy. And I love you." Holli smiled at her husband, so very happy.

*Back to the Wedding*

Holli smiled, warm from her trip down memory lane. As she returned to her senses she saw Carmen and Max kiss as the preacher announced them as "Mr. and Mrs. Max Daniel Lee!"

Holli clapped with everyone else and smiled, filled with happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
All done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's taken me nearly a year, but I believe this is where to end the story of Holli and Oli's struggle to make their love survive!

I'm trying to decide whether I want something to go on with Audrey or not,
but if I do, it will be a sequel that will be entirely different....(:

Anyhow, keep your eyes out for it!

Thanks everyone for readin'!

<33 maryvictoria