Status: Slow Progress

The Queens of Death Metal VS The Queens of Scene

Kyle "Holli" Holland Nicholls is tired of being known as "Matt Nicholls little sister". The only good thing about being around Matt is that she gets to see Oliver Sykes. But when the band hits it big and Oli's promise of forever is strained, Holli realizes what she needs is a fresh start to get over her broken heart.

And a fresh start she gets when she runs from her home in England to America the hour she turns eighteen with a new identity and plans to never run into her family again. She soon makes new friends and vows never to think of him or there again.

Starting her own metal band in America with friends Carmen, Cassy, Candice, and Mysha. Savage Artemis helps her start to realize her dreams of being famous in her own may come true. Until she is unwillingly having to participate in the tour of a lifetime with none other than Bring Me The Horizon. Though try as she may to keep her identity secret, her cover is blown and her secret is out.

Plus, it doesn't help that the whole band has brought along their scene queen girlfriends to share the fun of blown secrets and relationships. As the tour deepens so do the secrets and Holli's unraveling life continues to spiral downward until she realizes that what she left England looking for may have always been there, waiting for her to return...she just has to get through one bitch of a scene queen.
  1. No Need For Introductions
    Bring Me The Horizon
  2. Camisado
    Panic! At The Disco
  3. Rescue Me
    Hawthorne Heights
  4. Dear Maria, Count Me In
    All Time Low
  5. Second Chance
    Shinedown
  6. You Better Pray
    The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  7. Lips of Deceit
    Avenged Sevenfold
  8. It's Not Over
    Daughtry
  9. Secret Agent Man
  10. Homecoming
    Hey Monday
  11. Riot
    Three Days Grace
  12. Vampire Heart
    HIM
  13. As He Climbed the Dark Mountain
    Thursday
  14. Crazy Bitch
    Buckcherry
  15. Here (In Your Arms)
    Hellogoodbye
  16. Hearts Burst Into Fire
    Bullet For My Valentine
  17. Tragic Story
  18. The Auspice
    Madina Lake
  19. My First Kiss
    3OH!3 and Ke$ha
  20. Breakeven
    The Script