Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

The Weakness In Me

Ashley stepped out of the Shower Room with nothing but a towel on and her hair tossed over her shoulder, dripping down her back. Since the showers were on the same floor as the Gryffindor Common Room, Ashley felt no need to bring a change of clothes with her. All she'd have to do is run down the hall, make a left and go through the portal if she heard something.
Rounding the doorway, she heard a small squeak coming from the corner of the hallway. Turning around, she found nothing and shrugged, continuing down the hallway. But, then, it happened again. Ashley gripped the top of her towel tighter to her body and frowned, leaning on her foot to get a better view. Something or someone was watching her.

"H-Hello?" She stuttered, taking small tentative steps towards the noise. "Is someone there?"

Peeking around the corner, she saw something moving in the shadows. Her back stiffened and her fingers curled around the rough fabric, pulling it farther up her chest. Her heart beat loud in her ears as she began backing away, down the hallway, toward the showers.
The figure stepped closer to her; It's face still hidden by the shadows. But, something about the way it moved caught her attention. It didn't slump or slouch, it strode. Quite arrogantly, too. Realization dawned on her when the moonlight caught his hair, showing a pale blond.

"Malfoy?" She whispered. "What are you doing here? It's after hours."

"I was waiting for you," He reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her into his chest. "Just like every other girl. You take too long to get ready."

"Get ready? I was taking a shower."

"Shut up, Quille." He murmured, pressing himself against her and walking her backward until her body hit the wall.

"Malfoy," She breathed, pushing him back. "Someone will catch us."

"So?"

"So, I don't want anyone to find us."

"And?" He smirked. "It's more fun that way."

He dipped his head, brushing his lips against hers, while his fingers toyed with the hem of her towel. Malfoy trailed his hand over her creamy skin, edging further up her thigh. The thin piece of fabric was the only thing that stood in his way of having her completely to himself. But, he wasn't a complete asshole. He wouldn't force her into anything.
Ashley shut her eyes, tilting her head back until it hit the wall. The way he was pressing himself against her was letting it show that he was extremely excited. She could feel him pressing into her inner thigh. She bit her bottom lip and groaned, moving her lips to his neck. Throwing in the fact that anyone could happen upon them only made it that much funner for them. Messing around with the possibility of being caught was always a turn-on. Especially in this scenario.

"Damn it," He groaned, lolling his head to the side. He pushed her as close to the wall as possible, leaving no space at all between them. He could feel every shape and curve of her body through the towel and it was getting to him in the worst way possible.

Ashley pulled his head down roughly, crashing her lips on his, lingering for merely a moment before she began her attack on his neck. She felt an overwhelming urge to mark him as hers and followed through with it as she clamped her teeth over his bone-white silk skin.

"Quille," He ground out, wrapping his fingers around her wrists. He rose her hands above her head, holding them there with his free hand, while the other gripped her hip. "Just. Get. Up." He groaned, lifting her off the ground and placing her on his hips, exposing a good deal of her skin.

Malfoy ran his free hand up her side, winding it around her back; Securing his hold. Ashley clamped her mouth shut, trying to stop the noise in her throat from rising. His nose skimmed along her hairline as he nibbled on her earlobe.
The way he was holding her made Ashley's skin tingle as he pressed himself against her harder, earning a small whimper from her. He took that a sign to stop and began pulling away.

"No," She mumbled, pulling him back. "K-Keep going... "

Their lips met in a flame of desire and Malfoy started unfastening the towel from around her chest. He almost had it undone when Ashley began pulling on the bottom of his shirt. He yanked his mouth away from hers and assisted her in pulling it over his head. His hair fell back into its place flawlessly as if it had never been tousled by the removing of his shirt.
Ashley marveled at the reveal of his perfectly chiseled chest and ran her hand up his midsection, letting her hand form around his muscles. She pressed herself against his bare skin and moaned as he bit her shoulder blade, turning the skin a blemishing red.
As if feeling guilty for ruining her flawless skin, he placed a quick kiss over the tainted area before reattaching his lips to hers. His tongue ran over her bottom lip and slipped into her mouth, devouring her.
His movements were quick, pulling her into him, and moving his mouth to her chest, playing just above what the towel covered. She let out a pleasurable sigh and ran her fingers through his platinum hair.

But, just as his fingers were about to remove her towel, the two heard loud footsteps approaching. "Damn it." She mused.

He looked up and pulled away from her almost immediately; Their indiscretions were still very obvious. "I'll find you tomorrow." He replied, breathlessly.

Ashley watched him pick up his shirt and quickly slip it on before turning the corner. His hair was slightly disheveled and his lips were a bit swollen, but, then again, so was hers. She sighed, readjusting her towel around herself, and slowly began on her original journey back to the Common Room.
She caught sight of him before he descended the stairs and flashed a small smile. He nodded back and hurried down the stairs. But, what stopped Ashley dead-on was the small indication on his lips. The corners of his mouth were turned up, ever-so slightly. And, that sent her heart into a frenzy; Starting up the familiar banging in her ears.

It was then that she knew -- She had a weakness. A rarely shown smile.

Are you so strong? Or, is all the weakness in me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I was watching 10 Things I Hate About You when I wrote this chapter and it got to the part when Patrick was following Kat around in the music store and then the bookstore and the song The Weakness In Me by Joan Armatrading got stuck in my head. It's actually a pretty good song, and I think it fits for this chapter. Hence, the last line.

Thanks for reading and, please, don't forget to comment!

xoxo - Meg

P.S. - She helped me write a couple paragraphs for this chapter so, deds and creds go to jade.violate. for doing so. Thank you, Jen.