Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Touch Me, Baby

Ashley sighed, closing the Hospital Wing doors behind her. She stared at her shoes while she walked, bypassing some of the straggling students and professors in silence. She couldn't stop thinking of Mia and Blaise, and how happy they were. It was stupid of them to make that vow; Keeping themselves away from the people they really wanted.

But, that made Ashley think.

Did she really want Malfoy, or was she just in it for the thrill?

She was just about to climb the stairs when a hand shot out and grabbed her wrist, yanking her into a poorly lit broom cupboard. "Who the--"

"Quille,"

"Malfoy?" She retrieved her wrist, rubbing her thumb over it. "What are you doing?"

"I told you," He smirked. Malfoy shut the door, closing off all possible light from getting into the room. "I'd find you."

"I'm not in the mood right now, Malfoy."

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, reaching his arm out to block her way. His fingers trailed up the back of her neck, tangling themselves in her hair. "I'm not finished with you yet." With a grunt, he pressed himself against her, pushing her back up against the wall.

His tongue traced her lower lip while his fingers toyed with the bottom of her skirt, pushing the fabric further up her thigh. She groaned, placing her hands on his chest; Feeling the muscles through his shirt. Her fingers wrapped themselves around the fabric, gripping tightly.

"Oops." She laughed, watching the buttons fall to the floor. "Sor--"

Ashley moaned, closing her eyes, as her lips moved in sync with his rough ones. He brought his calloused fingers further up her thigh, pushing the skirt higher up, and exposing more of her soft skin.

What started out a sweet and innocent kiss, ended up an entirely different way.

His lips became desperate against hers; Smothering her mouth. Something smooth and slick slipped between Ashley's lips, traveling past her front teeth and into the depths of her mouth. Fire set to her skin as he gripped her hips, hoisting her up and wrapping her legs around him.
She could feel the aftermath of his excitement press into her inner thigh. But, when she had to pull away for oxygen, he didn't stop there. His mouth instantly attached to her neck; Biting and sucking on the sensitive skin. His teeth grazed her collarbone, marking her skin. A sound Ashley didn't recognize as her own escaped her throat, and Malfoy bit harder from her reaction.

Her nails dug into his back and she clenched her teeth together. "Malfoy," She groaned. "Damn it."

He slid his hand into her skirt and hooked his fingers through the top of her underwear. He couldn't hold back the moan as his hand skimmed over her stomach. Malfoy pulled back to look at her face before he pressed himself against her, letting her feel how hard she was making him.
He grunted into her jaw, nipping at her skin. Ashley brought her hand away from his chest to travel down his midsection, stopping at the top of his pants. But, just as she was about to undo the button, Malfoy pulled away, glancing nervously around the room.

"Um," He whispered. "I have to go." He quickly kissed her lips and tore open the door, hastily walking out; Despite his current appearance.

"Malfoy!" Ashley snapped. She fixed her skirt and walked out into the hallway, catching sight of his back before he turned the corner, entering the Dungeons. His shirt catching the drift of his movements as it flowed behind him. "Damn it, Malfoy."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was in a smutty kind of mood, so this was the result. It'll start picking up in the next chapter again. I find these chapters cute, considering I made Malfoy a virgin. Thanks to everyone who has commented so far. It means a lot.

Thanks for reading and, please, don't forget to comment!

xoxo - Meg.