Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Ultimatums - Part 1

Ashley came out of Potions with a scowl on her face; A usual routine, now. Snape had, once again, called on her for an answer she didn't know. And, it's not as if he didn't know she wouldn't have a clue. After all, they did just hear about it.

Harry laughed, slinging his arm over her shoulder. "Brighten up, Ash." He smiled. "Just think; This is our last year with him. After that, you don't have to see him anymore."

"Thanks," She mumbled. "But, I still don't like him."

"Maybe, you'll settle down after you get some sugar in you."

"I know, I will." Ron announced, pushing past them to get to the Great Hall.

"Honestly," Hermione groaned. She flashed a meek smile towards Harry and Ashley before trudging off after the clamoring redhead. "Ronald! Wait."

Harry laughed, shaking his head. He nodded after them and grinned. "Are you coming?"

"Um," Ashley frowned, catching sight of a certain blond by the stairs. Pansy Parkinson was trying desperately to pull him into the Hall with her, but he refused to budge. He was just about to give up when he saw Ashley, and ended up snapping at Pansy to leave. Ashley shook her head, smiling gently at Harry. "You know what? I think I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," She nodded. "I'll be down in a minute."

"Well, alright."

As Ashley pushed her way through the multitude of students, she felt the bubbling sensation return. Her chest pounded and the constant ringing in her ears wouldn't die down. She felt the corners of her mouth turn up and couldn't stop messing with the hem of her shirt. But, just as she was about to reach him, someone forced himself in front of her, smiling brightly.

"Ashley?"

"Brandon," Ashley laughed. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in--"

"A week?"

"About." She nodded, peeking over his shoulder. Malfoy stood with his back against the wall, glaring at Brandon. "Listen, Brandon. I'd love to stay and chat, but--"

"You have to be somewhere?" He smiled, nodding. "Me, too. I'll see you around. Right?"

"Mhm."

Malfoy straightened up a bit, but kept the menacing look in his eyes as she approached. He quickly glanced at her face before letting his eyes follow Keegan; Glaring at him, all the while. "What was that?"

"What was what?"

"That," He sneered, gesturing toward Brandon before he turned the corner. "With Keegan."

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yes," She answered. She frowned, watching him in confusion. She wasn't quite sure what he meant. "What are you getting at, Malfoy?"

"Are you messing around with him?"

"No." Ashley shook her head. "Why?"

"Because," He snapped. His eyes narrowed and his fingers curled around themselves. "If you expect this to continue, Quille, you won't be doing it with anyone else."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! Things begin picking up again in this chapter. And, I totally forgot about Brandon so I thought I'd give him a cameo in this chapter. I don't have much to say this time, so I'll stop babbling.

Thank you for reading and, please, don't forget to comment!

xoxo - Meg.

P.S. - Oh, and if anyone is interested in Sid Vicious, go check out my new story Regrets? I've Had A Few.. Thanks!