Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Call Me In The Morning

Night fell quickly over Hogwarts and all the students shuffled into the Great Hall for their suppers.

Everyone, that is, except for two students.

Ashley and Malfoy were roaming the halls together, talking heatedly over anything and everything; Just enjoying the company of the other. His arm wrapped around her shoulders and her head laid daintily in the crook of his neck.

Malfoy gave her shoulder a quick squeeze, " I love you, Ash."

She smiled to herself as her stomach tensed, knowing only he could do that to her. She glanced at the floor nervously before taking his hand in her own. "Draco?" She mused. "Can... Can we go somewhere?"

"Yeah, sure, love. Where do you want to go? Great Hall? Lake?"

"No, I mean somewhere private. Where... Where we can be alone." She wiggled her eyebrows slowly, hoping he'd take the hint. She knew he had never done anything so serious before so she didn't have to worry about him pressuring her. She had decided it was time for them to take the next step all on her own. To be one with Malfoy, even if it is just for a little while.

To feel close to him.

He swallowed hard, "Oh, uhm, we could g-go to the Astronomy Tower, perhaps?"

Ashley smiled, observing how nervous he had gotten. It was cute, really. "That's perfect."

He took her hand slowly, shaking a little, and led her to the Astronomy Tower. It seemed as if a million stars were out, painting the sky and casting faint flickers of light over the castle. It was, to say the least, romantic.

Ashley gave his hand a gentle nudge, searching his face for any sign of disapproval; There was worry in his eyes, but she could soothe that. She remembers how frightened she was the first time, as well. "We don't have to. If you don't want to, that is."

"No," He stammered. "I'm fine." Kissing her lips tenderly, he tried to shake off the uneasy feeling building up in his gut. He knew he wanted this; At least, with Ashley. If he were going to do this with anybody, he's glad it's her. "Do we lay down, or... ?"

Ashley held up a finger, wondering over to the opposite side of the room, and began digging in some old boxes. She made a noise of approval and pulled out a rather old-looking blanket, dusting it off a bit before bringing it back and laying it down in front of him. "There we go."

Malfoy closed the distance, sweeping her up in his arms, a new sense of control finding it's way into his actions. His mouth worked feverishly against hers, his tongue running against her bottom lip, just begging to be let in. Although, he was a nervous wreck, he was also excited by this... Extremely.
She opened her mouth, allowing his tongue to explore her mouth and her's, his. She could feel his member pressing against her thigh and brought her hand down to run her fingertips along his shaft, brushing his length. He growled lowly in his throat, pushing himself as close as he could possibly get to her, biting her collarbone. Ashley moved her hand up to the back of his neck, curling her fingers in his platinum hair.
Deciding to be brave, Malfoy slithered his fingers down to her waist, undoing the buckle on her skirt, and watched it fall to the floor. He stared at her milky legs a moment before grabbing her knee and hitching it up over his hip. Ashley put her head back, moaning quietly, as he laid them both down on the blanket.
It wasn't long before they were completely nude; Running their hands up and down each others sides, exploring their bodies. Malfoy leaned up on his elbows, looking in her eyes to make sure she wanted this as bad as he did; Her doing the same to him. When he got no objection, he positioned himself at her entrance, hesitating a second before he, slowly, pushed himself in.

Ashley groaned and bit her lip, which caused Malfoy to stare at her briefly, not sure whether to keep going or not. "No, no, keep going." She breathed. "Don't stop."

He paused for only another moment before he picked his rhythm back up. Her hips moved in sync with his, picking up speed with each thrust. Malfoy closed his eyes, overwhelmed with the feeling which he could only describe as ecstasy.

His breath came out shallow and labored. "A-Ash. I'm close... "

She nodded, gripping his shoulder hard; Her fingernails digging into his skin as she was overcome with her own bliss. Malfoy lowered his head, his mouth opening and closing. He took her breast in his right hand and flicked her nipple with his thumb, pinching the tip. Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck when she felt him begin to tense inside of her and pulled him down close. Their bodies meshed together.

"Ahh," Malfoy groaned, releasing his seed in her warmth. Covered in sweat, he laid his head down on her shoulder, pulling the side of the blanket up over-top of them. He clung to her tightly. "Ash?" He looked up at her face, sweetly.

"Hmm?" Ashley mumbled, tiredly.

He gently kissed her shoulder, nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck. "I love you, Ashley Quille."
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the terribly long wait, but since I did take so long to update, I figured you deserved this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! Leave me some lovely feedback and I shall write more soon!

xoxo - Meg.