Boys Like Girls With Miniskirts

Weeks

Marissa's pov...

Matt is my world now and we've been happily together for two weeks since the special date that brought us together. He's such a good boyfriend and I was right when I doubted he would cheat on me. At the moment we're walking to the park, his arm around my waist, my head on his shoulder. We kept on walking until our feet stopped in front of the slightly empty park. We sat on a bench and Matt playfully complained, "I'm tired babe, I'ma just lay down," with that being said, he spraweled across the bench, not leaving me room to sit. I rolled my eyes and replied, "Come oon sweety, aren't you gonna leave me some room?" He joked, "Nope, bench mine." I giggled he's such a little kid, so I grabbedhim by his arm with both of my hands, making him land on the leaves. He asked with a huge smile, "What was that for?" I shrugged my shoulders and sat comfortingly on the couch. He sat by me and rested his head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him. This moment right here was another perfect moment we shared together. I finally realized that I love him, so much that I wanna spend the rest of my life with him, he's been so good to me.

That's what he does to me, and I like it, I love him, I could just keep saying it over and over. We were just sitting there, enjoying eachother's company,until, "Matty," he said sweetly, "Yeah, Mare," I continued, "I love you," he looked up to me and asked, "You do?" I nodded, feeling confident, but slightly ashamed, I guess it wasn't the right time. He smiled that awsome smile I always loved, and replied, "I love you too,Mare, so much. I was going to tell you, but didn't know when." I smiled and asked, "Really?" He nodded and we leaned in for a long, simple, but yet romantic kiss. When we pulled away, He layed down on the bench, following by me laying on top of him. He held me around my waist, us becoming one.