Boys Like Girls With Miniskirts

I love you near me

Matt's pov....

Today at the park it was amazing with Mare, she just fills up the empty space I've had all aong. She's my world and my life and I would never give her up for anything. My friends stopped calling me and making plans. I just don't really care anymore, who needs a bunch of wanna be friends that can't even accept my decent girlfriend. I held her in my arms as we were sitting in the old bench. It was getting dark now and we had to go back home, I want Mare to spend the night. I offered, "Mare, do you want to spend the night, my parents won't be home until tomorrow night?" She answered, "Sure, I just gotta check with my mom, I thinkI'll be able to." I smiled and held her tighter as she rested her head on my shoulder. A few minutes passed and she pulled out her cell to ring her mom. As she was talking, I let my eyes wonder around the lonely park, it feels awsome just being the two of us. She finally hung up and reported, "I just have to go by my house to get my stuff and we'll be on our way." I nodded and we finally got up, stretching and walked towards her house. It took like 5 minutes later, we were at her door step and she went inside as I waited by the door.

Her mom smiled at me and said, "You know Matt, you can come and wait inside." I smiled and went in the warm house. This house made me feel more at home than my own, just probably cuz my family is not as united as Mare and her mom. A minute later, Mare was downstairs, telling her mom good bye. She told me bye with a big motherly hug and we left. We walked towards my car, and I told her, "Your mom is so nice, she makes me feel more at home." Mare replied, "Well I'm glad you like her, cuz she loves you." I ask dumfounded, "Really?" Mare continued, "Yeah, like she liked it alot when you took me to my first date, and she said that your the best first boyfriend I've ever had." That made me feel warm inside, her mom already approves of me and my parents aren't even home to approve Mare.

We got inside and I drove us off to my house, which was like 15 minutes away, it's cool that we don't live too far from eachother. We finally got home and I parked in the narrow driveway. My house is not as close as pretty to Mare's but something is something. I appologized, "Sorry my house isn't that great." Mare joked, "You think I care? You must be crazy." I laughed, I love her, she's great, then I unlocked the door and we went inside. I told her, "You can set the stuff in my room, you want coffee?" She replied, "Sure I'd like that, and okay hwere is it?" I explained, "Oh it's down the hall, all the way straight, once you crash with a door, you'll know where it is." She laughed cuz the light of our hall just went out and I forgot to replace it, but got used to it. As she walked in the dark hallway, I decided to make the coffee. I also couldn't resist but scare her, so I set the coffee, then ran quietly towards the hallway. As soon as I saw her frame, I whispered her name in a creepy way, as she turned around, she screamed her heart out. I went into a fit of laughter as she pouted, "It's not funny, go do your coffee." When I calmed down, I said sweetly, "Okay," giving her a small kiss on her cheek.