Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Twenty-one.

We arrived at the club, and Joey had ordered two drinks. We sat down at a table, probably the last free table in the club, seeing as it was packed. Joey continued getting rounds in until he realised that there was another place to go before we went back home.
"Lets go get an Indian!" Joey smiled, downing the remainings of his drink. I nodded and finished my drink and we walked out of the full club.

We managed to get our order before many people from the club had arrived at the Indian. We were going to sit in, but we thought being stuck in the club, surrounded by drunks and party chicks, we thought it'd be better to eat at home.

We arrived home and started eating. When we had finished, Joey smirked at me.
"You have sauce on your cheek." He giggled.
"Maybe you should lick it off then." I hinted.
"Maybe we should move this to the bedroom then." Joey winked, as he picked me up. We stopped outside of the bedroom door. Joey started licking my cheek where the sauce was, then started kissing me from my neck and upwards. Our lips caught eachother, and we started kissing roughly on the door. Joey slowly pulled down the strap from my dress, and managed to un-zip it. It fell down immediatly, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I started unbuttoning Joey's shirt and he pulled away to take it off. He manged to un-zip his trousers aswell, then letting them fall. As we were both in our underwear, we decided it was time to get on the bed. We let ourselves in and I wrapped my arms around Joey's neck, pulling me down onto the bed with me. We beginned to kiss roughly again while taking off the remainings of our clothes. I quickly pulled away.
"You're forgetting something." I winked.
"Oh yeah." Joey said, looking through the drawer. He then found the condom and put it on. We started kissing again, then he entered.

The next morning was pretty rough. We wern't expecting Lola back 'til 3pm latest. We were going travelling tomorrow to California. We had just recently decided that we will be leaving Thursday afternoon, to get there for Friday night, and we would spend the night there, and the full Saturday and leave on the Sunday to go New York where Anne was.

I was awake at least a hour before Joey. I went downstairs to clear up the Indian from last night, and cook some breakfast. I felt arms wrap around my waist, and lips touch my neck while I was cooking the bacon.
"Morning, sweetheart." I said, kissing his forehead.
"Morning, babe. Whatcha cookin'" He asked, sniffing.
"You'll see, now get out." I winked, whacking his ass as he walked out.

Once I had served and ate breakfast with Joey, the door had gone. I realised it was Lola and Brenna so I jogged downstairs, but it wasn't. The person at the door had whacked me the second I opened it, and I crashed down onto the floor. It must have been a powerful punch seeing as I blacked out the second I landed on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it's short. But if you think about it, it includes alot!

If I get enough comments (At least 3/4, cos I'm nice like that) I'll update again tonight. ;D

Btw, I'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow, does anyone know whether it hurts and is the needle or gun better?