Heaven Is A Place For Angels

She sings for him.

"Sometimes I think that I will never smile again.
Then I hear his voice and chords sounds in my head.
I close my eyes; forget all about my troubles,
and imagine I have everything in the world.

You see, I don't know him, but he knows me.
I can't help him, but he helps me.
All my problems don't mean a thing,
as long as I can hear him sing, again and again.

I've had my depressions, and I've had my times.
How can one man change everything?
Well, I've figured out, that I've found my faith in him,
And yes, he's my God.
Sorry, that's the truth and you'll just have to live with that.

You see, I don't know him, but he knows me.
I can't help him, but he helps me.
All my problems don't mean a shit,
as long as I can hear him sing, again and again.

She screams in silence and I know how she feels.
The scars on my broken heart, when he sings, he heels.

You see, I don't know him, but he knows me.
I can't help him, but he helps me.
All my problems don't mean a thing,
as long as I can hear him sing, again and again."
[Author-note: Yeah, I can damn sure play that song in the piano, and I love it]

The song was over and she stopped playing. He stared at her.
"Fuck" he got out.

"You know, you could try not to curse when you're trying to explain what you think about something" Angela said, still looking at the piano.

"I love it" you could hear Adrienne say. Andrew just sat there. He had heard it several times before.

"Can you please come back to the earth?" Angela asked Billie Joe, he had just stared at her, and it was really beginning to freak her out. Then he actually blinked.

"Ehm, sorry... I just... " he said and could barely get out the words right.

"You don't have to say something. I like it, and that's good enough" Angela said.

"It's not like that, and I like it, I really like it"

"Well, then we're two" Angela smiled.

"Three" Adie said.

"FOUR" Andrew screamed.

"Ehm, probably more, got some friends that have heard it as well"

"Well, you've got two songs. We're good on our way to a CD coming out next winter" Billie Joe said with a grin on his face.

"Shut up. I just want to finish school" Angela sighed.

"I was waiting for that to come" Billie Joe said. "And now we must go, you remember that hotel room, Adie?" Before you even could react, Billie Joe had jumped on to Adrienne's lap and starting to kiss her neck, while she just giggled.

"Holy crap! Porn!" Andrew said and covered his eyes.

"Oh, behave, Billie Joe!" Angela screamed.

"What now?" Billie Joe said, while he tried to look as innocent as he could, and the man really could.

"Save it for the bloody hotel room. Now, get out!" Angela said and stood up.

"Come on now, darling, she's right about that" Adie said as she giggled.

"Okay, hey ho, let's go" Billie Joe said and dragged Adie through the corridor.

"YOU MAKE ME FEEL OLD!" Angela screamed after them.

"Let's go and say goodbye" Andrew filled in and ran after the couple. Angela walked after them fast. When she came to the door the families were saying goodbye to each other. Iona held her little miracle in her arms and you could see how Adrienne was reminded of how wonderful it was. Angela walked over to Billie Joe.

"We'll see each other again, don't worry" he said.

"I've thought about something"

"What's that?"

"I haven't hugged you even once since I met you. That's kind of like weird to be me" Angela said and shook her head.

"I'll make it up to you. Now, give us a hug" he said and opened his arms. She hugged like someone she really thought well of. He smiled.

"And now, give us a kiss" Angela said and turned her cheek toward him. He rolled his eyes and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She giggled. "Now I can brag about how Billie Joe Armstrong kissed me... on the cheek."

"You know, I could give you one on the mouth too" he said with a grin.

"You're too bloody old for me. Save that to your own lady" she said and gave him the same grin back.

"Ah, yes, her" he said, and suddenly he had a pretty dirty look on his face.

"Okay, now I'm telling me to shut up" Angela said. Adrienne appeared beside her, and she looked kind of excited.

"You know, we'll be back tomorrow, so this won't be the last you see of us" she said to Angela.

"Yeah, I know, and I don't mind. It's just pleasant to have a rock-star and his wife around" Angela said. Adrienne gave her a warm hug, like the ones that your mother would give you.

"Bye" Angela whispered in the woman's ear, and got a response.
The couple left. Angela hadn't quite sucked in everything yet. She was in Spain, she was with her sister and her new family, and she had also met her God.

"Welcome to bloody paradise" she sang while she went to the kitchen to make herself a sandwich.