Heaven Is A Place For Angels

King for a Day.

Angela finished her chat with her mother. She thought that the woman was kind of more excited than she had ever been about this, but she was probably wrong. She threw the phone on the bed and walked out of her temporary room. In the distance she heard once again someone sing "King for a day", and she could bet that it was Andrew. She wasn't suprised when he ran past her through the corridor. And she wasn't suprised either to find Billie Joe walk into her as she looked back torward the kitchen.

"Why the fuck is he singing that song? Aren't I the one who should sing it out loud and run here and there?" he said and laughed nervously.

"Sometimes you have to let the real youth shine a little." Angela said like she teased him.

"Shut up, no one can do that song better than me." he said with a grin.

"Maybe because you're the original?" she said, and he thought for a moment.

"That must be it." he said with an exultant smile. "Now, how will I make that bastard stop ruining my song?" Angela thought for a moment, she as well.

"Probably if you take his snacks and tell him to, or else you will burn them."

"Ángel, you're a genius" he said and looked satisfied. "Where does he keep them?"

"In his room I presume, but what do I know?" she said and shrugged her shoulders. "His room is that way." and she pointed in the right direction.

"Thanks, dear, just wait to see some comedy." he said and he was off.

"Whatever." she mumbled and went to the living room. Adrienne and Iona was sitting in the couch and talking. They looked like they had a good time, and was really comfortable with each other. Angela almost felt insecure when she sat down on the other side of the couch. She didn't want to interrupt the nice conversation they were having. She thought that they hadn't even noticed her, and she was kind of right. Angela couldn't resist hearing some of the chat and figured out that they were talking about fashion, and all that stuff. That was nothing for Angela, though it always seemd like the things she started to like was the new fashion the next day. She cursed that business for that, but otherwise it was fine.
Finally Angela heard what she had been waiting for down the corridor.

"GIVE ME BACK MY BLOODY SNACKS!" Andrew screamed as Billie Joe came running into the room with the taller boy after him and with the snacks in his hand.

"Neveeeeer." Billie Joe said with that same voice that he usually had when he was doing a concert. That made Angela crack up in laughter. That man really was a teenager in a grown-up man's body. As Andrew tried to grab the older man's arm, he jumped up on the steady table next to the couch, and held the snacks in triumhp.

"I'm the fucking king of the world!" he yelled.

"This isn't Titanic, y'know." Angela said and held her stomach, and tried to keep herself not to laugh.

"Behold! The clever Angela has spoken once again." Billie said and did a majestic gesture toward her.

"Beugh, now I'm telling you once again to shut up." she said loudly.

"But you don't want me to call you dumb, do you? 'Cause I could do that as well" he said calmly.

"You wouldn't dare."

"I dare a lot of things." he said with a proud voice. "Playing in front of 130,000 people is one of them."

"But you've been around quite a while." Angela said.

"You don't say." he replied. Andrew thought that this was his chance. He got ready to jump. Billie had a firm grip of the bag, but Andrew thought that he could make it. One, two three... he attacked. Billie Joe got a chock when the young, but very tall boy came through the air, in the way that forced the rock star to probably land on his back on the hard floor. And that was what happened. It ended up with Billie laying on the floor with Andrew over him, and he was lucky not to smash his head against it.

"You surrender?" Andrew said and held a pen against his throat. Angela didn't even notice when he took it out of his pocket, she was too busy with her conversation with Billie, she thought.

"Fuck." he mumbled. "Yeah, I surrender. Anything else, but not the ink."

"Where's the snack?" he said with a loud voice. It almost felt like a movie to Angela, but what hadn't felt like a movie during this visit?

"They're under my fucking back, and probably crushed after this, and it's NOT my fault."

"You took them, you bastard!" Andrew said with a serious tone.

"She told me to." Billie Joe said and pointed at Angela.

"Whoa, don't drag me into this. It was only a suggestion." she said and waved her hands.

"Traito.r" Andrew mumbled as he threw her an evil look. "Now, give me the snacks, or I'll draw you a moustache."