Unnoticed tension

5

Gerard's P.O.V.

As soon as the credits started rolling, I stretched out. I turned to Bob to make some comment about the movie, only to see that his eyes were closed, and he was breathing softly. I barely contained an 'aww'.

He was already leaning to one side, so I slowly and carefully moved him so he was lying down. I considered doing the cliché thing, covering him with a blanket, but decided against it because of the heat.

I saw him twitch slightly, then frown. I started to worry that he was having a nightmare, and that he'd wake up in a blind rage. It wouldn't be the first time, obviously.

I got up, sitting myself next to the head of the couch, so I could better see him. He settled back into his even, soft breathing pattern, his once tense body relaxing. I smiled to myself, and just watched him in silence.

"Hey, we-" Ray had peeked into the living area, obviously to tell us something, only to go quiet once he noticed Bob. He smiled slightly, happy to see our drummer at peace, then waved for me to come over. I nodded, and reluctantly left my spot on the floor.

"We were gonna go get some coffee. Do you want to come with?" Ray asked. I frowned slightly, then looked past him into the kitchen; there was a full pot of coffee in there. I gave Ray a questioning look, but said nothing.
Frank threw his arms in the air, loudly whispering 'PAR-TAAAY!'. I laughed slightly, and considered their offer for a grand total of six seconds. I smiled and shook my head, making Frank's smile fall.

"Why?" Frank asked, sounding incredibly defeated.

"I dunno, I just...don't feel like going out right now. Sorry guys." Ray nodded in understanding, patting my shoulder.

"Want us to bring anything back?" he then asked.

"Uhh...yeah. All kinds of junk food." I answered with a smile. Ray just laughed, nodded, and pulled Frank out. Mikey rolled out of his bunk, waved, and followed them out.

I sighed heavily before going back into the living area. Bob was still lying there, peaceful as ever. I smiled, and sat on the same spot I had been.

After about five minutes of just sitting there, watching him, I noticed a dark spot on his forehead. I frowned, and reached up to sweep his hair out of the way. Thankfully it didn't seem to disturb him.

A bruise...a quickly darkening bruise, right in the middle of his forehead. No doubt from last night...

I frowned even more, as I wondered what could be the cause of his nightmares. Ray had asked him once; but Bob just walked away. Not a word exchanged, he simply left.
I wondered if that meant that they had a meaning to them, or if he was just being his regular reserved self.

I sighed, and suddenly realized I'd been playing with his hair while I was thinking. I smiled to myself, looking down at his eyes.
His very open eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna delay posting this a little longer, to buy me some time to write more chapters, buut...I got overexcited, just having a chapter lying there on my computer. XD I'm very impatient.

Shouldn't be too long a wait for the next chapter, it's mostly done. (: