1 girl, 5 boys, 3 months, and 1 house. Help!

Chapter 3

“WHAT,” I screamed at the top of my lungs. He’s kidding…….he has to be kidding. Right? Five boys living in my house. Five boys! My house might be big, but we’d still have to cross paths. Boys!
Five boys! I got it I’m dreaming. I’m going to wake up and it will all be a dream. I pinched myself…, but I felt it. Oh crap it’s not a dream. HELP! I most have been out of it for a long time because my dad finally said:
“Lily, you still with us honey.” That made me snap right back into it.
“You have to be kidding me Dad. Five boys in the house, seriously.”
“It’s no joke pumpkin.” That was when I let out a ear splitting scream.
“Lily Rose Tyler, do not scream in my house like that unless it’s an emergency,” my dad said in his fatherly tone.
“You’re going crazy; you’re losing your mind. How old are you? You must be going through your mid-life crisis.” He laughs. My father is laughing at my worry like it’s some sick joke. UGH!
“Here are the simple answers to your questions: no, no, 45, and no,” He said sarcastically. That was the last straw. I grabbed my dachshund named Sarah, and I stormed out of the room.
******************************************************************************************
When I finally got to my room I was breathing like I just ran a mile. Come to think about it the walk from the dining room to my bedroom is about half a mile maybe more. As soon as I got there I went straight to my secret room hidden in my closet. My mom is the only one that knows about it. My BFF’s don’t even know about it and we tell each other everything. My mom called it the princess tower of the future. She calls it a princess tower because it is painted to look like the inside of a princess tower. The reason it’s called of the future is because it is filled with the following: flat screen, bean bag chairs, a couch, a desk with a Mac book Air on it, an I-home, and it has a small TV so I can see who is coming down the hall.

When I got there I put Sarah in her bed and then I jumped on the couch and cried until I couldn’t cry anymore.
******************************************************************************************
They’re playing basketball
We love that basketball
They’re playing basketball
We love that basketball

What the hell?

My eyelids flew open. Where is that noise coming from? I look down to find my cell phone on the ground ringing.
“Hello,” I say groggily.
“Hey sleepy head,” said a male voice on the other line.
“Who is this?”
“It’s Connor. Didn’t you recognize my ring tone?” Now it was all coming back to me. Connor has been my best guy friend since we were babies. Our moms are BFFs.

“Hey Connor! Sorry I’m just a little out of it. What time is it,” I asked now all cheery.
“It’s 3:30 in the morning. And you should be out of it you have been sleeping since 6:00. I have been calling you every hour. Your dad is worried sick about you. You should call him.”
“Well I’m not calling him. He just gave me the worst news ever,” I said in a whiny voice.
“Let me guess, your dad told you about the basketball camp he’s hosting.”
“Yeah, but that’s not the bad news and how did you know?”
“I know because I am going to the camp too.”
“You are? Thank the lord. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!” I got up and did the happy dance.
“Okay….. So what’s the bad news?”
“The bad news is that 5 of the boy’s parents are going on vacation, so they have to live here. In my house,” I exclaimed.
“WHAT,” he screamed.
“I know.”
“I’ll call you back later,” he said and then the line went dead.
*********
Connor POV
No! No, no, no, no, no! This can’t be happening. Lily is going to be living with 5 guys! This is going to ruin my whole plan! No! I have thought about this plan for years. Years I tell ya. It’s a brilliant plan. Brilliant. The plan goes something like this:
1. Lily’s friends leave for vacation leaving her alone for the summer.
2. I go to the summer camp and be her best friend.
3. We get closer than we ever were.
4. I declare my love for her.
5. She tells me she loves me too.
6. We ride off into the sunset together.
7. Finally, we live happily ever after.
The end.

But nooo, five older athletic boys are going to live in her house. AHHH!!

Then it hit me like a baseball being thrown at 60mph. Nate was going to be at the camp and his parents are going away all summer. Noooo! For those of you who do not know Nate he is a player. A champion player I might add. Lily doesn’t know who he is because he is at the high school with me. (Me and lily are the same age, but I’m super smart so they made me skip a grade.) Since I am so smart he always picks on me and Nate goes through girls like my dog goes through toys. Very fast.

Lily is so beautiful he is going to take advantage of her. He’ll take what he wants and then throw her out like garbage. Then I will be the one to pick up the pieces. I’m going to have to stop him.

This is going to be a long summer.

******************************************************************************************
Lily POV (2 days later )

I was still a little shaken about that weird conversation I had with Connor 2 days ago, but I let it slide. I was still very mad at my dad, but at least we are now on speaking terms. I told my friends about my dad’s big news and after I told them it went something like this:
“Oh, my god!”
“WHAT!”
“AHH!”

I went like that for about an hour. Any who, my dad is having all these basketballs and other basketball camp equipment delivered today. So I’m stuck putting all away. It’s probably 100 degrees out so I’m sweating like a pig and right when I’m about the sweatiest Connor walks over. (We are next door neighbors)

“Hey Lil, what’s up,” He asked when he got a little closer. God, he’s cute. I swear, he could be Nat Wolf’s twin. Beautiful brown eyes, brown hair cut in that boyish way, and gorgeous tanned arm muscles being shown because he’s wearing a sleeveless shirt. Everyone thinks I have a crush on him, but I just like him as a friend.

“Hey, I’m just putting away basketballs.”
“Can I help?”
“Sure.” And we worked side by side like that for about an hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope everyone likes this. I am having trouble coming up with names for 10 of the boys, so if you have any ideas plz message or comment me with them. thnx.