You're All I Ever Wanted

The wolf in me

Kaitlin’s p.o.v

We watched Jake and Lillie leave the house. I was nervous. How would she react? I mean to find out her best friend and now boyfriend is a werewolf. I remember when I first found out. Sure it was only yesterday but I was adapting quickly. Sean explained every thing to be before I was able to see the wolf side. I was shocked at first but it was a part of Sean that he couldn’t change though I wouldn’t want him too. I actually have grown to like his wolf side. He refused to let me see him like that. I have only heard stories so far. I pouted and he looked over and cocked an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes.
“So tell me again why I can’t see you as a wolf?” He rolled his eyes.
“I don’t want to risk hurting you. What if I got too angry?” I shook my head.
“More of the reason to show me that way I will expect what’s coming.” He sighed and reached for my hand.
“You really want to see me like that? Aren’t you scared?” I shook my head. Sure I was a little nervous. I mean this was a huge risk but I was ready for it. I mean I wanted Sean and if you truly care about some one then you have to accept all of them. I can’t just love the human side of him. I had to love the wolf side as well. How would I feel about it if the roles were switched? Well not switched because I want to love both the man and the wolf. I just needed the chance to get to know the wolf side of him. He sighed and looked at me with his dark eyes displaying such emotion. He kissed the back of my hand. He looked at me one more time then he stood up and extended his hand.
“This is what you wanted come on.” I had to silence the scream that was dying to escape. He was going to let me meet the other side of him. He sighed and opened the back door. He was walking at a normal pace. I was trying to hold back all the excitement. I mean sure part of me was worried but I didn’t care. I was more excited than anything. He started to slow his pace. I stopped behind him. He turned and looked at me. He shot me a worried glance. I just smiled. He sighed.
“Do you want to witness the change?” I thought about it then excitedly nodded.
“Yes it would mean a lot to me Sean.” He nodded then turned his back towards me and stripped out of his shorts. I felt the blush creep to my cheeks but it disappeared when he started to shake. I started to panic. Was he okay? Why was he shaking like that? His body shook violently then he got down on all fours and a few moments later this huge bear sized animal was standing in front of me. It was black with patches of brown on its paws and tail. It held the same eyes that Sean had. I smiled and got down on my knees and called him to me. He came over with his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth. His tail wagged back and forth. I laughed and started to pet him. Damn even as a wolf his skin, well fur was scorching hot. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He was an extraordinary person. I mean come on how many people do you know that can change into a wolf? Yea that’s what I thought none. My boyfriend was one though. I was scared for nothing. He was extremely calm with me and then he laid his head in my lap. We stayed like that for awhile. I was so comfortable with his wolf side already.
“You know I think I like you a little better this way. If I want something you can’t say no.” He rolled his eyes and snorted.
“Yes you can do that but you never come out and say no. So technically I get what I want.” I laughed and looked up at the sky. I blinked and Sean was hovering over me. I felt no fear in me at all. Which is kind of stupid if you think about it I mean there’s an animal twice my size hovering over my head and I am completely at ease. He smirked a minute then licked my face from my jaw line to my forehead. EW wolf slobber. I groaned and took the sleeve of my hoodie and wiped off the drool.
“Ew Sean that’s just disgusting.” He barked and it sounded so much like a laugh it surprised me. He walked over to a bush and came back moments later as human Sean.
“So what do you think of the wolf version of Sean?” I stood up and hugged him.
“I love him almost as much as I love you.” He chuckled.
“I doubt that’s even half as much as I love you. Kaitlin you are my air I breathe and nothing is as important to me as you are. I love your smile and how you pretend to be mad at me. I love how you tend to talk in your sleep and how you seem to think you’re any less beautiful when you wake up in the morning. You have no idea how amazing it is to wake up and you’re in my arms. I love you Kaitlin.” I looked away from him. That was the sweetest thing any body has ever said to me. I smiled and leaned into kiss him. He smiled and leaned down wards at me. Unlike Lillie and Jake he didn’t tower over me excessively. I didn’t come up to his stomach like a certain fun sized girl I know. Of all things to happen I never thought I would fall for her brother. I smiled and his lips were almost to mine and then… my phone rang.
~I hate every thing about you~ I sighed. I knew that ring tone. I took it out of my pocket and didn’t even need to look at the caller i.d.
“What do you need Gabriel?”
♠ ♠ ♠
an update yays
this one is dedicated to kit kat bc she loves this story so much

oooh i have 17 subscribers im happy now
so comment
read