You're All I Ever Wanted

What he is...

Lillie’s p.o.v.

I followed Jake at a rather sluggish pace. I was terrified of what he was about to tell me. What was an imprint? I still wasn’t sure but why was he leading me out to the woods to explain it to me? That alone made me nervous. Why couldn’t he just tell me in the house? Was it that bad? I was psyching myself up which wasn’t helping the situation at all. I sighed. This was just Jake. It’s not like he was going to tell me he was this over sized grizzly bear or anything. He was just plain old Jake. The same Jake I know I will always love no matter what he told me here today. I love Jake and nothing is going to stop that. I smiled. I was making myself nervous for nothing. Jake would never physically hurt me. He always hurt me emotionally. Great way to kill the courage you had working up there Lillie. He turned to face me and the look in his eyes caught me off guard. He looked scared, panicked, that alone put me back on edge. As if I wasn’t making it worse on myself Jake’s uneasy ness set me over the edge. What was he so worried about? He sighed and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. His grip on me scared me as well. He pulled my body so close and kissed me with so much passion it made it obvious something was up. His kisses before were always soft and slow but this one had a purpose. It was fast and heated. He had never kissed me like this before. What was really going on? He pulled away and sighed. He then picked me up and sat me down on a nearby rock. He ran his hands roughly through his hair and swiftly started to pace in front of me. He paused every few moments and stopped to look at me and then he would sigh and start up again. I didn’t know what to do. Do I stop him or do I let him continue? Whatever this was it had Jake in a frenzy.
“Lillie what I am about to tell you may scare you. Please do not run off.” I smiled and nodded.
“Come on Jake you know I don’t plan on going any where. How bad could it be?” He sighed and the pace quickened. I felt myself start to break out in a cold sweat.
“It’s pretty bad Lillie. I’m pretty sure you either won’t believe me or you will run away from the truth.” I nodded. If I was scared before it intensified by twenty now. What was the truth exactly?
“Jake what is it you are trying to tell me?” He sighed and he looked down at me. His eyes were full of sorrow. My heart leapt out to him. I wanted to go and wrap my arms around him and never let go.
“Lollie I don’t know how to tell you this. How about I start out with your question. An imprint is something like love at first sight only it’s a lot stronger. You feel your heart speed up and you just want to be near the one you imprint on. You live and breathe for them. I knew I cared before about you Lillie but seeing you come back it felt like something had hit me in the chest. My eyes focused in on your face and I seen the troubled expression in your eyes. All I wanted to do was to make you smile. Actually I wanted to be the reason you smiled. I just wanted to be near you. An imprint is a mate for life, a soul mate of a sort. Wolves are mates for life. I am a werewolf Lollie.” I shook my head in disbelief. Was he telling the truth? If he wasn’t why would he lie? He had no reason to lie to me. Was this payback for leaving him? I stood up from my rock and backed up a bit. He sighed and took my previous spot on the rock. He put his head in his hands. I backed up until I reached the tree. It was directly across from Jake.
“Jake you do realize I need time to let this sink in?” He nodded. His head still in his hands. I walked away from Jake at that moment. I never thought I could leave him again yet I did. I wandered until my house came into view. I walked inside and quietly shut the door. My brother and Kaitlin were snuggled up together on the couch. I would never have that again. I don’t know if I can deal with Jake being a wolf. What girl could? I was in love with Jake but could I take the other side of him? I walked quietly up the stairs and with in moments of closing my door it reopened to Kaitlin standing in my door way.
“Hey Lil you okay?” I shook my head. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my chin on them. I wanted to cry. How was I supposed to deal with this?
“Not in the least. I’m fighting feelings.” She came in and pulled me into a hug and I started to sob.
“I know it’s a lot to take in but you will make the right decision. I did.” I looked up at her and shook my head.
“I hate to be rude kit kat but I don’t think you ever had to deal with your boyfriend telling you he was a wolf.” She laughed and shook her head.
“Actually I have.” I jerked back from her and fell of the bed. I crawled over to the wall and stood up against it.
“What do you mean?” She sighed and called for Sean.
“Its best you find out sooner than later. Sean is a werewolf too. The rest of the boys are too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry I havent updated in a week
so comment and I shall try to get another one out soon

I would update sooner but you see my good friend Alone. I. Hate has purposly been keeping my own werewolf muse Jace away so I havent been able to get inspiration sadly
so every one should go harass her lol