You're All I Ever Wanted

When youre ready

*Sean’s p.o.v*

I walked into my sister’s room. I knew that Kaitlin had just told her. I wasn’t upset about it; though I wish Lillie had found out when she was in a less vulnerable state. The look in her eyes nearly killed me. She stared at me like I had three heads or something. I was no different. I was still her older brother Sean. A lot had changed that part was true but she was still my sister and I still loved her. So why didn’t she feel the same way? I was still her family despite the wolf than ran deep in my blood. It hurt that she didn’t see that. The crazy look in her eyes was still there. I wondered how Jakey felt when she reacted like this to his other half. We couldn’t help who we were. With the leeches so close to us it was bound to happen. I walked closer to Kaitlin and wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. I couldn’t be happier with how she accepted me. I was a bit worried at first. I mean come on she openly accepted that I was a beast. I could rip her apart in a matter of seconds but she trusted me and I thanked her for that. Though I would never in my wildest state hurt my dear Kaitlin there was always that chance and I’m glad she had enough trust and love for me to know that I would kill myself before hurting her as Sam had done to Emily. I mentally shuddered. I seen Tiger’s face like that and I nearly lost control right there. Not in the anger sense but more along the lines of that she is crazy for being with me. She completes me and that’s all that matters.
“Sean is it true?” Lillie’s voice spoke up. She sounded utterly terrified and lost.
“Yes Lillie but I do not apologize for what I am… for what we are. There’s a lot to explain but I do not plan on explaining it until you are completely calm and ready to listen and not judge.” I pulled away from Kaitlin and extended my hand. “Let’s go love.” She sighed and placed her hand in mine. She gladly walked with me. We walked down the stairs and I led her outside. I paused on the porch and watched the drizzle fall. Why didn’t she understand how much she was hurting us? I know this was killing Jake and wait until the other guys found out how she felt right now. Tiger came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She pressed her head against my bare shoulder blades. I felt her sigh. My whole body tensed when I felt that. I turned in less than a second and had her face cupped in my hands.
“What’s the matter my beautiful Tiger?” She looked away from me with tears brimming her beautiful deep brown eyes. Something tugged at my chest and I lost my breath. She was going to cry. No my angel should never shed a tear of unhappiness in her life.
“I know how much this is hurting you Sean. You can’t hide this from me. I am your other half.” Her gaze came back to my face and I managed a small smile.
“The fact that my sister doesn’t understand what we are may hurt me but what’s tearing me apart is that you are on the verge on tears. Please don’t cry.” She smiled though it was a small one it put me at ease. My heart stopped again when the tears fell from those beautiful eyes. I reached out and wiped it with my thumb. Her gaze never left mine and I leaned down and planted a small kiss on her lips. She smiled through the kiss and I pulled her into my arms and broke the kiss. I swayed to the left pulling her with me. She removed her head from my shoulder and looked at me with a crazed expression. I smiled and entwined my fingers with hers and twirled her around.
“Come on tiger. Come dance with me.” She smiled and I led her off of the porch and into the pouring rain. I started out slow and gently swayed with her. She smiled and put her head back on my shoulder. She was beautiful in every way and unlike my sister she can actually dance. Don’t ask. I pulled her until there was no space between our bodies. She looked up at me from under her lashes and I took this as the opportunity to spin her and pull her back to me. I leaned her back and placed my lips on hers. The perfect kiss in the pouring rain.
“Hey um is Lillie home?” I am going to kill the man that just interrupted my time with my beautiful girlfriend. I watched him shift his weight from his left foot to his right. I sighed.
“Her room enter with caution.” He simply nodded and I returned to Tiger. Her beautiful brown eyes interlocked with mine and at that moment I seen thru to her soul. I could see her aging in time and I could see her as my wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates in one night Im on a roll lol

Still my muse was around tonight so if course I shall update
gotta love Jace right... sorry okay any ways

comments are loved
and if you do you could have a guest character spot appealing to any one?