You're All I Ever Wanted

losing it

Why had he turned around and stared at me like that. I didn’t know him. Yet he seemed to know me. How did he know me? I have never seen him before in my life. I would have remembered him. This was hurting my head. I shook my head and tried to get everything on my list as fast as I could. Which I was failing miserably at doing because the guy had really scrambled my brain. I sighed. What had I been doing before the weird guy with Bella made my life hell? Oh yea getting some meat. I hurried to the meat department and grabbed the first pack I saw. That probably wasn’t a good idea because it could have been about to expire or something like that; or it could have been so small that it wouldn’t feed mom let alone all of us. What was wrong with me? Oh yea the guy had really weirded me out. I just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. His eyes, the way he stared at me… I wasn’t making any sense at all. This guy had messed with my head and he hadn’t given me a second glance. So what was the big deal Lillie? It was just a guy… who happened to be with Bella. He couldn’t be the one she left Jake for. I didn’t see a bug any where though I’m positive that Sean kept saying Bella chose a parasite, a leech, a blood sucker, over Jake. I scratched my head. I was so confused. I walked aimlessly around the store until I got everything my mother asked for. This day was getting worse as the day goes on. First Sean made me so mad I ran off and spent my night in the forest. I met a perfectly cold stranger and now I see Bella in the store with another perfectly beautiful stranger. What was this world coming too? People weren’t made to be perfect. They must have a flaw somewhere. I just shrugged and made my way to the check out line. This shouldn’t be too eventful for me. Then again it’s me we are talking about so something may end up happening. I pulled up in aisle five and started to unload my things. It didn’t take long due to the shortage of my things I had purchased. Milk, meat, bread, salt, and sugar; very complicated list there. I laughed mentally. I looked up after I was done placing my items on the scanner I saw who was in front of me. Bella. She turned and smiled at me while the guy with her stayed close by her. She stared at me.
“I’m sorry but you look very familiar to me. Do I know you?” I groaned mentally. She had to remember me didn’t she? This was stupid.
“Well I don’t know if you remember me but I was Jake’s best friend a couple years back.” She nodded and her mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to stir up memories I just recognized your face.” I nodded.
“It’s okay. Old memories right?” She laughed and the man next to her cleared his throat.
“Oh I’m sorry. This is my boyfriend Edward.” I smiled and he extended his hand out. I placed mine in his and resisted the urge to shiver. His hand was ice cold like the stranger in the forest. Why was he so cold? That part still puzzled me. I mean Jake and Sean were always so warm.
“Hello I’m Lillie. It’s nice to meet you Edward.” He smiles and he has the same row of perfect teeth as the stranger had. I was so confused. He let go of my hand and he paid for Bella’s groceries.
“It was wonderful meeting you Lillie. Maybe Bella and I will see you again soon.” I smiled and nodded. They got their groceries and left. That was weird.

I raced home as quickly as possible. I was eager to get as far away from them as possible. I kept trying to shake the feeling that something was seriously wrong from my head. I nearly got into a car crash on the way home. My hands refused to stop shaking and I felt like I was on the verge of tears. Why did this affect me so much? Was it her? Was it him? I didn’t know but for some odd reason I wanted to find out. Everything blurred around me so fast as I drove home. I wanted to see Jake. I wanted to see Sean. I drove above the speed limit until I was on my road. I sped into the drive way and nearly broke my gear shift putting it in park. My tires screeched so loud Sean came running out. I jumped out of the truck and ran into my brother’s arms. I finally broke. The tears started to fall. He made me look at him and I couldn’t breathe.
“I saw them…”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this update took so long. I lost my granny two weeks ago and im hurting pretty badly
so like i said i greatly apologize about the lack of updates
im still hurting but i needed to write out something so im sorry if this chapter sucks im hoping the next one shall be better

but please comment
i need a smile right now

btw jake will be in the next chapter
i just didnt want it to seem like shes always with him every hour ya know