You're All I Ever Wanted

Bathroom Fun And The Phone Call

All the emotions from the day before had drained me so it was no surprise when I didn’t wake up until after ten the next morning. I must be about to start or something because I usually don’t have emotional outburst unless that time is coming. Great as if my problems needed to resurface I’m going to be on my period when I see Jake. I shook my head quickly. This was just great. I stood up and stretched and plopped back down on the side of my bed. This was going to be a long day and I am just getting started. I guess the best way to get motivated was a shower. I lazily stood up and walked over to my bags. It’s funny how I didn’t notice before this very moment that I still had most of my belongings at Aunt Sarah’s. She was so good to me I wonder why I mean no relative of Sam’s had to be nice to me. She wasn’t my blood but she was as good as blood to me. Well maybe it’s because of the secret…wait did she even know about the wolfie thing? I mentally laughed. Wolfie, what a simple way to define what they were. And to think I’m just now finding out about it. I wonder when this started. Would Jake have told me if I never left? If I had stayed by his side, and been more hurt than I already was, but still here would I be more comfortable with the secret. I shook my head again. No point dwelling on the past right? All it does is make you more upset and being more upset is the last thing I need. I looked out my window and saw the rain. Hmm maybe the day wouldn’t be so bad after all. I mean come on the rain is my favorite. This day was starting to turn around already!

I started digging through my bag to find something to wear. It didn’t take long for me to find something. I settled on my “red heads do it better” tank top and my black flare jeans and headed towards the shower. Maybe this will cool my jets and my aching head. This shower is going to be exactly what I am needing, other than Jake that is. Boy it sure would be nice to see his sexy butt but after my shower and brushing my teeth. I wouldn’t want him to see his girlfriend all smelly. That was all it took. The grin practically took up my whole face. I was his girlfriend. This was the spot I had always wanted. It’s just as great as I had imagined all those years ago…well before I was no imprint and he didn’t have to be with me. Ha looks like its better that I held out now I got him forever! I started booty shaking in the hallway but stopped big shake when I realized if Sean saw this that every member of the pack would see this including Jake. I sighed, at least one embarrassment avoided today. I started to whistle and continue my walk to the bathroom with the pack mind sharing thing still on my mind. If one member did the dirty would all pack members know? I would just have to ask Jake about that. That would be so embarrassing. I mean to finally connect as one then boom the whole pack knows. Paul would defiantly rib me…did I say me I meant that person to no end. I shook my head and opened up the bathroom door hoping to shake all those bad thoughts away only to find something much…much worse. There was my brother fresh out of the shower dripping wet in nothing but a towel. He was strutting his stuff, I’m talking spinning around singing “Do you believe in magic”. I tried to hold in my laughter, well I for once successfully held in my laughter that is until Kaitlin wrapped herself in a towel and exited the shower as well. Ew I think I am going be sick. They kissed then their eyes slowly drifted towards the door. I was in shock I couldn’t move. Kaitlin’s face turned blood red and Sean grinned and blew me a kiss then shut the door in my face. I was still motionless at the door just watching it shut. Finally words came to me and I screamed and ran down stairs and out the front door. I didn’t stop running until I was in Jake’s living room. Billy smiled and greeted me from in front of the tv.

“Good Morning Lillie you’re here awful early.” I smiled and went and sat on the chair next to where his wheel chair was sitting.

“Well let’s put it this way Billy I have had a rough morning and I desperately need a shower and a toothbrush.” He chuckled.

“Your old toothbrush is still next to Jake’s and the bathroom is open so help yourself.” I nodded and kissed his cheek.

“I missed you a lot when I was gone Billy I just wanted you to know.” He pulled me into a hug.

“I’m glad you came home Lillie, now go shower before Jake wakes up because as you know girlfriend’s are always supposed to smell good and girl you could make a man cry.” I playfully hit him then finally took my shower with no half naked brothers or half naked best friends coming out of the shower.

I stepped out of the bathroom feeling like a whole new person. I peeked in Jake’s room. He was still snoring so I left him be. No need to wake him up when I would defiantly be seeing him when he awoke anyway. I smiled and practically skipped out of the Black home and went back to my own. I think I need to call up Aunt Sara and eventually I need to talk to Gabe. I mean I know he did a lot of messed up things but I at least owe him an explanation. As a matter of fact I think that is what I need to do now. I sighed and dug into my pants pocket and found my cell. It’s a good thing I grabbed it when I grabbed my clothes. I scrolled through my phone book until his name lit up I sighed then hit call. It rang at least four times then I heard an obviously drunken Gabe answer.

“Hello?” The noise in the background was so loud I barely heard his voice.

“Um Gabe its Lillie I’m sorry for how everything happened I just couldn’t help it.” I heard him sarcastically chuckle.

“Couldn’t help it right? Isn’t that just like a woman to say? Did you hear that Doug? She couldn’t help herself. I would have made you a home, a dream, with kids and a ring but you threw it all away for what a guy that WILL leave you again when the next hottest thing comes along. You’re just new right now honey, wait until the new wears off then call me. By the way I still love you if you want to come back home.” It wasn’t until he stopped talking that I realize I was crying.

“You’re wrong Gabe. He loves me. I made a mistake by calling you. I just felt bad that I had hurt a good friend of mine but you know what I hope you can’t sleep at night when you think about what I am about to say. I hate you Gabriel and I am going to have twice as many babies with Jake and announce my wedding in the paper just so you can read it. Hell I may even send you a friggin invitation. Do me a favor and rot in hell Gabriel I am never talking to you again.” I slammed my phone shut and ran into the house. The tears on my face had dried and pure rage had taken their place. How dare he say those things to me? Who does he think he is? I shook my head violently. I leaned back against the front door and took survey around the room. It was almost twelve now and Sean and Kaitlin were now sitting on the couch cuddling.

When Kaitlin looked up and seen me looking at her, her face immediately flushed and she turned in closer to Sean. He grinned the moment she turned into him. His eyes never leaving the screen until she hit him and his eyes lazily looked at me.

“Hey sis what are you up too?” I growled and pointed my finger at him.

“You two single handedly ruined my morning!” He laughed so loud I was sure Mom heard it all the way over at the Clearwater’s.

 

 

“Tink I’m sorry to have to tell you this but how did we single-handedly do anything when my hands never left her the whole time?” Kaitlin’s blush intensified and I was at a loss for words. So I did the mature adult thing and stomped up stairs.

“This isn’t over Sean!” I heard his chuckle all the way up the stairs.

“Right go upstairs and think of some better comebacks then come back down here and so called insult me.” I screeched then stomped and plopped down on my bed. Or what was my bed when I left the room this morning was inhabited by a big wolf. I mean gigantic it took up my whole bed kind of wolf. I was currently laying on this huge flipping thing! I resisted the urge to scream because I realized that it was probably just Jake. I snuggled into his side and played with his fur.

 

 

***Gabe’s p.o.v.***

 

“He has changed my dear Lillie so much it’s like I don’t even know her anymore. It’s all his fault. I should kill him. I could take him no matter how big he is I just don’t want Lillie to know it was me. I don’t know what to do Doug all I know is I want him gone.” I slammed my hand down on the bar counter causing my glass to shake. Doug placed his cool hand on my shoulder trying to comfort I’m guessing. I looked over at him and he was grinning. His teeth seemed to make his skin glitter all around his mouth. I don’t know if he knew this or not buy dudes are not supposed to glitter. I shook my head. No way I am saying it to this dude though . He got this weird look in his eye when he smiled. Maybe he’s tougher than he appears.

“Gabe I know someone who will get rid of him for good for a price. Lillie will be all yours again. Jake will be out of the picture. Do I need to go on?”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u enjoy guys sorry it took so long

sra loved this chappie so hopefully ill get jace soon hehe thts an order woman!