My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 16

I heard the door open and voices and I tried paying more attention to what was coming on.
Just my luck – an article on having safe sex, I changed the channel to see what else was coming on.

“So you finally woke up” Jayden said
“Yup”
“What did you do?”
“Kill brain cells” I said motioning to the T.V. he nodded and the guys came and all sat down on the floor.
“Hey Delle” they said
“Hey”
“Hungry?” Erik asked
“If you have food” Jayden handed me some fires “Thanks” we ate and talked but I was still thinking about the garden, it was obvious that nobody knew about it, I could tell by the vines growing on it that the door had probably not been opened since the burial of the queen.
Later everybody left and I had showered changed and I sat in bed back to wearing the stupid revealing bed clothes. I sat down and waited for Jayden.
“Jayden?”
“What do you want now?” I frowned and tried not to let that get to me, I was on a mission.
“Can you tell me about your history” he seemed surprised.
“I don’t know much about my history” I could tell he was lying.
“Don’t be stupid, your family has been living here years upon years, there is so much history surrounding this place and you can’t tell me about a few of your ancestors?” he shrugged “Your grandparents?”
‘I never met them”
“Is Jarren a family name?” I asked
“Well…yeah”
“How come you’re not called Jarren?”
“My parents though that it was a time for change” I nodded, I was suddenly very tired. I pulled the sheets over me and closed my eyes. Jayden was still a bit tense. He was stupid If he didn’t think I could see through it. I closed my eyes and dropped off.
Next morning I woke on my own accord. Wow 6:30, it must have been all the sleeping yesterday. I looked at Jayden, he looked completely un-asshole like when he was asleep. I got off the bed and changed into a tank top and jean shorts. There was a knock on the door and I opened it, the maid looked surprised that I was awake. I followed her again to the kitchen where I ate some food and then went to the fitting room. Gina showed me a series of dresses which I rejected. Finally I chose one, it was pink but it had beautiful black cloth covering it and a flower on the waist. I chose it with some elbow length lace gloves. The process was not as long as the last time.