My Arranged Marriage to an English Jerk Who's a Vampire Prince, Sucks to Be Me

Chapter 28

Delle’s POV
I was feeling better yesterday but today I felt like I had never been sick. I owed a lot of my quick recovery to Jayden. He kept me warm or cool. He sat with me, he got me my food.
There was this whole knew side to him that I didn’t know, a kind and sweet side and I found that….well I liked it.
When he let his guard down I found that I actually enjoyed having Jayden around.
Today I decided I had enough sitting around. I got up, stretched my legs. I was still wearing the black nightgown from almost a week ago. I felt beyond gross. I picked out some clothes. Red top and white pants and decided to have a good long shower and I washed my hair. I had the urge to stretch my legs. I hated staying in bed, I knew that it was a small chance but when I went back out I decided I wanted to ask Jay if we could play soccer, I wanted to find out if the two of us were a match for twelve guys. I walked out and he was looking curiously at my clothing.
“No black right?” he nodded.
“Suits you”
“Thanks….um Jayden” I used the tone.
“What do you want?”
“Can we play soccer today?” he looked at me like I was supposed to be in a looney bin. “Please? Please, please, please, Please? You and me verse everyone else” I could tell that he wanted to find out as well.
“Okay, but only for half an hour” she smiled
“Thankyou!” I said. I changed from my white jeans into some shorts and we went down.
“Hey Delle!’ the guys said. I was crushed multiple number of times.
“Cant…breathe” I tried to choke out as Liam had me in a death hold.
“Oh, sorry”
“S’okay”
“Okay guys” Jayden said “Delle being Delle she wants to play soccer”
I wondered if I really was destined for a mad house…
“Delle you just had a fever that nearly killed you”
“I want to run, Jayden said for only Half an hour”
“Okay, Delle’s on my team” Rod said. I grinned.
“Actually I was wondering if we could play the ulitmate game. Everyone else against me and Jay”
“That’s going to be interesting, okay, let’s go”

NOTE* Read Author's note
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know! Who would play soccer after they nearly died? That's Delle for you a full fledged idiot.
Don't stop reading now....it only get's better.
:)