Girls Make Boys Cry

Here I Stand

Laura dished out the soup into two bowls as Alistair watched her.

“go wait in there with… Alexander, I’ll bring ‘em through…” Laura said to Alistair with a smile.

He smiled politely and got up and pushed his chair in and hopped into the living room.

“Here we go…” Laura carefully walked through the living room door holding the two bowls in her hand’s.

She passed the soup bowls over to both of the men, Alistair began to gulf it down, but Alexander just stared at it.

“Something wrong?” Laura asked.

“”why is there no table, no serviette?”

“I’m sorry if I’m not posh enough for you…” she chuckled passing his rudeness off as a joke.

Alex furrowed his eyebrows and he had the look of pure confusion on his face, those strange girls confuse him. Alex slowly picked up the spoon and began to eat the soup trying his hardest not to spill it down his once sparkling white shirt but now had grass stains across it.

Laura watched Alistair gulp down the food, like it was the first thing he’d ate in days.

“Woah, slow down you’ll make your self ill at that rate…”

“Oh, I’m sorry Miss Laura,” Alistair smiled.

“Where will one be sleeping?” The older male asked.

“Erm… well… Clairey, our friend lives with us… and we have one spare bedroom, so you two might have to share a room tonight…”

“I am no sharing a room with that… peasant!”

“Don’t speak about him like that… he’s nice” Laura said shooting a smile Alistair way.

Alexander snorted, nose up in the air and looked away from Laura.

The sound of the front door was heard, the three people waited to see who it was who entered the house. Vicky walked through the door, hand in hand with Ed.
♠ ♠ ♠
xD
Laura's nexttttt :D