Girls Make Boys Cry

Prepare For A Wound

Vicky knocked on the door of flat number 15... The flat her boyfriend shared with his best friend. She heard movement inside before the door finally opened to reveal a very handsome looking Japanese guy...

“Hey baby!” He grinned as his eyes fell upon the pretty girl at his door.

“Hey Eddy.” Vicky smiled, kissing him briefly on the cheek before he stepped aside to let her in.

“Sorry about the mess...” He said as he kicked aside some T.V magazines that had been dumped beside the sofa.

Vicky merely laughed “Where are Teds and Claire?”

“Gone to get chips...” Ed replied “They need to build up their energy for later apparently...”

“Well not if Laura’s got anything to do with it...” Vicky smirked.

Ed raised an eyebrow in confusion as he dropped into the seat next to his girlfriend.

“She wants Claire to help her set up that new Computer...”

Ed laughed “Yeah like she’d leave Teddy for that...”

Vicky giggled and cuddled up to Ed “She might not want to go home at all for while...”

“Why’s that?”

“There’s a couple of weirdo’s there, we found them in the garden and I told them to leave but they don’t know how to get home...”

“Are they lost?”

“Very lost...” Vicky chuckled “Aparantly they lived on an estate around here in the 1700’s or something...”

Ed laughed uncontrollably “They’re having a laugh...”

“Well they seem serious enough...” Vicky sighed “I don’t care as long as they’re gone for when I get home, but you know what Laura’s like, she’ll end up cooking them tea and letting them stay...”
♠ ♠ ♠
GO VICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
XXXX