Girls Make Boys Cry

Say Something You Can Understand

“I think you’ll find it is actually mate...” Vicky smirked “It’s 2009...”

Alexander’s eyes widened “Do not be ridiculous!” He stuttered “The year is 1678...”

Vicky burst into laughter.

“I do not appreciate being laughed at...” Alexander huffed “And I must say I am not entirely liking your attitude towards me...”

“Well you don’t really deserve to be treated well anyway!” Vicky laughed “You’re not exactly nice to your friend are you?!”

“Alistair is not my friend!” Alexander replied nastily “He is my stable boy...”

“Ok enough with the act...” Vicky laughed “I’ve got a busy day and I can’t bothered with you so can you please just get you’re stable boy and leave...”

“I would be gone already if I knew the way!”

“Well maybe you shouldn’t drink so much next time, knob head...” The blonde muttered.

“What did you call me?!”

“A KNOB HEAD!” Vicky yelled “Is that clear enough?”

“Please do not shout at me!” Alex huffed “And actually no it is not clear...”

Vicky rolled her eyes “Fine... Wait here if you must, but I’m off to my boyfriend’s house...”

“Boyfriend?” Alex asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes...” Vicky replied before turning away from the confused man and heading inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit short :(
Vicky nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
xxxx