Girls Make Boys Cry

Calling your name from the crowd

Laura pulled out a chair from the wooden table in the kitchen she used her hands to tell Alistair to take a seat but he stared at her blankly.

“You can sit down you know…” She giggled.

He smiled politely and took a seat, trying not to get blood on the cold kitchen tiles which made his feet cold.

“Thank you,” Alistair took a glance at her wedding finger “Miss…?”

“Laura, my name is Laura” She told him smiling.

“Miss Laura.”

Laura smiled, she’d never once in her life time come across any man as polite as the one sat in her kitchen. She rooted through to cubbored for some antiseptic wipes and plasters.

Alistair looked around the room staring widely at all the strange objects surrounding him, it scared him slightly but he didn’t want to say anything, in case he got a beating.

“I don’t mean to sound rude….”

“Alistair.”

“I don’t mean to sound rude Alistair… but why are you dressed that way… it’s a little out dated?”

“I don’t know what you mean… this is how all stable boys like I dress, we simply can’t afford exquisite clothes like Mr. Davies and his family…”

“Mr Davies?”

“The gentleman outside…”

“He’s not so much of a gentleman, the way he treats you…” Laura sighed. “But still… it’s 2009… you’re wearing clothes from the 17th century!”

“2009? … It’s 1678…” Ali whispered slightly shocked at Miss Laura’s last words.

“It’s not dear… hang on a sec, this may sting a little…” Laura bent down and held Alistair’s foot gently and wiping it, getting rid of the dirt and stopping the blood.

“You’re so kind Miss Laura, why are you helping me… surely I’m just nothing to you, like I’m nothing to the others who I work for…”

Laura frowned and looked up to meet Alistair’s gaze.

“You’re not nothing!” she replied “you’re more of a gentleman than that man out there…”

Alistair smiled sweetly, no one has ever said anything so nice to him, he’d always been the worthless stable boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment pleaseee :)
Vicky x
LAURA GOGO ! XD