Girls Make Boys Cry

Stuck in this mad world

Alexander frowned at the rudeness of the strange women that had just walked away from him. He walked around the house and knocked on the door which Laura and Alistair had previously walked through.

Laura heard the knock on the door and opened it finding who she expected.

“Oh, it’s you… come on in…”

Alexander took a step into the house, looking at everything with a look of disgust on his face.

“What are all these strange items… why is your area so different to my parents estate?”

Laura frowned, she didn’t know weather to take what he said offensive or not.

“Really guys…” She said taking a glance at both of the men “Are you being serious, is this a joke?”

“Honestly… I don’t know what you’re on about, I don’t see this joke we are suppose to be portraying,” Alexander said in his normal –know it all- tone.

Laura rolled her eyes, she didn’t know what to make of the subject.
“Well, if you’re lost… we can’t let you live on the streets, you can stay here and in the morning we’ll help you find where you’re actually from.”

Alistair’s eyes lit up, the house was warm and his normal sleeping conditions were much rougher than this.

“Are you sure Miss Laura… I’ll sleep in that… wooden box in the garden if you may like?” Alistair spoke.

“Don’t be so silly darling… we have a spare bedroom

“How many bedrooms do you have in this building?” Alexander asked staring around the room.

“Four, why?” Laura replied confused at why Alexander was asking so many questions.

“Four, it that all… what sort of place is this…”

“Excuse me?” Laura was shocked at how stubborn he was being.

“It’s just different that’s all… not like my home.”

“It’s not at all like yours master…” Alistair said, with a glimmer of hope in his eyes that his master would be nice to him, just this once.

Alexander just ignored the stable boy and continued looking around the room.

“Would you like anything to eat?” The young women asked the others.

Alistair nodded with a heck of a lot enthusiasm.

“Please…” He squeaked, he couldn’t believe his look.

“I’ve only got soup in…” Laura frowned.

Alistair’s eyes went wide, and his smile was humongous.

“Isn’t your friend going to be furious, when she arrives back home and we are still in her presence?” Alexander said staring towards Laura, eyeing her clothing.

“She’ll get over it…” Laura mumbled.

“You do have an odd fashion sense…”

“Would you like to go and sit in the living room, you offended me enough for today…” Laura said getting slightly annoyed with Alexander’s remarks.

He nodded and walked out of the kitchen, Laura smiled briefly at Alistair and began to make some soup.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
Comment PLEASE :)
x