Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

I Don't Know How To Re-pay You!

"Taryn, what time is it?" Blair asked me as we were walking out of the hospital.

As we were walking out, I looked around at my surroundings. I felt so bad for all of the people sitting in the waiting rooms, waiting to see if their loved ones would be okay or not. And to think, I was one of those people just an hour ago...

"Uhmm, it is now 11:37. Our hair appointments are at noon. So want to get a burger or something?" I asked as I unlocked my car door.

"Sure. Wait, no Joe?" Blair questioned to me.

"Haha, do you really think Joe wants to sit and watch us get ready?" I replied, laughing out loud.

"Oh. Well, uhmm, no." She said, blushing from her slight embarrassment.

*******

We pulled up to the McDonald's that was down the road from the hospital, and parked to order inside. The drive-thru had a line of ten cars, and I just wasn't in the mood for that.

"Welcome to McDonald's. Are you ready to order?" A young man with bad acne asked me.

"Uhm, ya. Can I have a McChicken sandwich? And a small chocolate shake?"

"Yup. And for you ma'am?" He asked, referring to Blair.

"Hmm. Can I have a fillet-a-fish sandwich and a medium vanilla milkshake?"

"You sure can. Do you want your bill separate or together?" He asked us.

We looked at each other and decided.

"We'll have separate." I said.

"Okay. Then the McChicken sandwich and the small chocolate shake comes to a total of $4.16. And the order of the fillet-a-fish and a medium vanilla shake comes to $6.72."

We each dug into our purse to receive our wallets.

"Your food will be right out. Have a great day ladies." He told us before he took the orders of the next customers.

"Time?" Blair asked.

"11:43. When we get our food we can leave and go to the hair salon." I said while I texted Joe.

Hey, what are you up to? I texted to him.

"Are we going to get our nails done? And makeup?" Blair asked.

"Whatever you can afford to get you can get it." I said as I smirked at her.

"Oh. Ok. Well you might be waiting a while. I am getting my hair, nails, and make-up done, and eyebrows getting waxed." She told me before she walked back up to the counter to get her food.

Hey, nothing. Just sitting with Kevin. He says hi.. he won't stop bugging me about it. But when are you going to be done with your hair and all that girl stuff? Joe texted back.

"Who said I'm not getting the same thing as you?" I asked with a grin on my face, passing her to go get my food.

Tell Kevin I said hi back. lol. And I am now going to get my hair, nails, and makeup done and my eyebrows waxed. So a while. I'll call you when I'm about to get my eyebrows waxed. I texted.

Okay, I'll talk to you then. Bye, love you. <3

Love you too Joe. I'll talk to you soon. <3

*******

"We have appointments." Blair said rather snobbish to the girl at the desk.

She was Blair's step-mom's sister's son, Jayden's, ex girlfriend, and they never got along when her and Jayden were still going out.

"Ya, whatever. Teresa and Janelle will get you two soon." The girl said to us.

We walked over to the big, comfy couch and waited, looking at the hair magazines to decide what we wanted done.

"Hi, I'm Teresa, Blair's stylist today." A young women said to us.

She was thin and had shoulder-length light brown hair with layers and side bangs. Her hair was straightened and she had a matching headband in.

"I'm Blair." Blair said as she put the magazine down and stood up.

"And I'm Janelle, and you must be Taryn?" The other women said to me.

She had bleach blonde hair, which was most likely dyed, and had her hair pulled back into a ponytail and a headband in to hold her hair back form her eyes.

"Ya," I smiled. "I'm Taryn."

"I really like your name." She told me as we walked to the styling chair.

"Thanks, I like yours too."

"So, did you decide what you want for your hair style?" Janelle asked me as she started to wet my hair.

"Well, I was just thinking a messy bun and some hair left down in ringlets. And I brought some diamond clips that I want thrown in there too." I said.

"Okay, that sounds really pretty. What is it for? Prom?" She asked as she began on my hair.

"No, graduation." I said.

"Oh! That's right! Graduation is tonight. Congratulations!" She said.

I smiled at her in the mirror. "Thanks."

I pulled out my Popstar! magazine form my bag and started to look in it.

I only bought it because on the cover it had Joe and it was saying beneath his picture, 'More Details on the Arranged Marriage Inside!'.

I turned to the page and my eyes popped wide open. On the top of the page, in big letters, was printed: Joe already broke his promise?!

I started to breath heavy and sweat.

"Settle down sweety, you'll do just fine tonight. When I was your age, and I had my graduation I didn't think I'd do fine either but then I sat down and- Hey isn't that you?!" She said as she glanced to my magazine.

I managed a small, weak "yes" before she would start to flip out just like everyone else.

"Oh my god! That is so cool! Marrying a celebrity?! But the paparazzi isn't much fun. I don't really know about the real deal, but in high school I dated the star of the football team, and the school newspaper was always following the two of us around. It's probably not the same but you get where I'm going, right?"

"Ya, and thanks. I think you're the first person who hasn't bombarded me with a paper and pen asking for my autograph." I muttered.

"Oh, well no. No offense, but I'm not really a big Jonas Brother's fan. I think they're all cute, Kevin especially, but I don't care for their music that much.." She murmured.

"It's okay, I take no offense. Sorry for me asking, but how old are you?" I asked.

Maybe I could set her up with Kevin. That'd be cool. Her, Blair, and I could all become like best friends, all dating a Jonas.

"Oh, I'm 21. I don't mind at all, by the way."

"Oh okay. Well, do you have a boyfriend? If you don't I could set you up with Kevin for a date.." I said with a smirk on my face.

Her jaw dropped and she started jumping up and down.

"Oh my goodness! That'd be so cool!!!!" She screamed.

"Okay, well I'll text Kevin now and ask. If you don't mind."

"No! Not at all!!" She screamed again, and started to work on my hair.

"Okay."

Hey Kevin!! How would you like to have a date for tomorrow before my party?

"Thank you so much. I don't know how to re-pay you!" Janelle said to me.

"It's okay, really, you're helping to make one of my big days special. That's enough for me. Plus, if you and Kevin start to go out then we could be like best friends."

"Oh my god! That'd be so cool!" She looked around and saw Blair getting her nails done.

"Is she with Nick?" Janelle asked in a low voice.

"Ya, her name is Blair. She's practically my sister." I said as I looked back to my phone.

Uhm, I guess so. What does she look like? And if it's a guy don't even text me back. Kevin texted to me.

I started laughing out loud. Why would I set him up with a guy? I'm not that mean.

Her name is Janelle. She had bleach blonde hair and gorgeous ice blue eyes. She has tanned skin, and is thin and quite small. She's a cosmetologist, hair, makeup, everything that I'm getting done now. And she is 21. So what do you say? Tomorrow at 11:30? I texted to Kevin, letting Janelle see what I wrote before I sent it.

Sure! Give her my number and tell her to text me when she has a break. See you soon. Tell Blair I said hey too.

"Okay, he told me to give you his number. And to text him when you get a break." I told her.

"Okay, can I have his number now, just so I don't forget?" She asked.

I nodded my head and I exchanged his number to her.

"Blair!! Kevin says hi!!" I yelled over to Blair.

"Hi!!" She yelled back with a smile on her face.

I picked my magazine back up and started reading the article with disgust.
♠ ♠ ♠
Such a long chapter!

Now Kevin has a girl!! lol, i wanted to put an 'OMG!!' moment in there somewhere, and I thought that Kevin was lonely..

Pease comment or subscribe if you haven't already.
I want like 37 or 38 comments before I write chapter 20