Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Meet And Greet

Joe's POV

About 30 minutes after we left the airport, we pulled up to the front of her house. It was decent sized; a two story, white house with dark blue shutters. I was looking at the second story's outside when I saw her silhouette. I wasn't positive it was her, but I was taking a guess it was.

When we walked in, her mother greeted all of us. Her mother looked very young for having an eighteen year old daughter, probably uses a lot of makeup to make it seem that way. She had blonde hair, which was cropped short and had brown eyes. She smiled at me and gave me a hug. I knew she only wanted me to feel extra comfortable because I was going to be her son-in-law soon. Our parents all started talking and my brothers and I started looking around.

Her family had a big living room, with a big flat screen TV. They had a big DVD collection, too. Although those were probably the family's, hers were most likely chick flicks and upstairs in her room. They also had a puppy, a yellow lab to be exact.

"Boys, you can wait right here, I'll go get Taryn so you can meet her." Her father told us.

We all stayed in the living room. Her father was middle aged, probably in his early forties. He had slick, black hair, and green eyes. He was a little plump, but fit for the most part.

When her father came back down to the first floor, he was alone. "Well boys, shes being very difficult right now, so can you wait a few minutes?" I nodded my head and saw that my brothers, Nick and Kevin, nodded too. Frankie had already made friends with the dog.

I watched as the lab got up and started trotting up the stairs. Frankie, of course, followed. I decided to also follow to see if I could meet her.

Taryn's POV

I heard a few light thuds going up the stairs and went to my door to let my yellow lab puppy, Pickles, in to my room. A cute, little boy followed Pickles too. I blocked my door to stop him and he looked up at me. "Hi, I'm Frankie! You must be Taryn." He said.

I smiled back down towards him. "Yes, I am Taryn. And its very nice to meet you Frankie."

I let him into my room and closed my door behind us so nobody else could get the idea that I was feeling better to meet and greet the Jonas'. "So," Frankie started saying. "Whats your puppy's name?" He asked.

I smiled and looked away. "Her name is Pickles." He smiled and started laughing. "I like that name!"

I started laughing along with him, when all of a sudden I heard two, gentle knocks on my door. I sighed and got up to answer the knocking and saw thee Joe Jonas standing in front of my bedroom door.

"Uhmm, Frankie how about you and Pickles go downstairs? Me and Joe need to meet each other...." I said.

"Sure." I heard Frankie say. I never moved my eyes from Joe's. And as much as I didn't want to talk to him or even know him, my heart decided my answer instead of my brain. So, Frankie shuffled out my door, with Pickles close behind, and I ended up inviting Joe in.

For no reason at all, and I do NOT know what came over me, but right when I heard my door close I was kissing him. And gosh darn, he was an amazing kisser! Good thing he was all mine now. I pulled away after a second and the second I did, I started smiling like an idiot. I was glad to know that he was smiling like an idiot too. So I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my couch so we could get to know each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, well I would right more, but i need some rest! sorry about the delay on this chapter.. I was very stressed out this week! but anyways, my bff, nikki (one of my friends on here) does not know this yet but she will be pulled into the story soon! :p . oh and thank her also to the fabulous help with the dogs name pickles! i loved it so much i named my fish that! but anyways.. maybe writing more tonight. all depends. love you all! comment please? xxo.