Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Helped Me Sit Down

I was fast asleep until I felt a pair of lips against mine. I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Mmm, I think that is the best wake up call I've ever gotten." I told Joe as I sat up.

"My best wake up calls are when I see you next to me every morning." He smiled.

I kissed him on the lips and got up to get ready for the doctor's appointment.

I heard my phone vibrate from my nightstand. I walked over and opened the new text.

'OH MY GOD! TARYN! MY DATE WITH KEVIN IS TODAY! I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!' Janelle texted to me.

I laughed to myself quietly and texted back.

'I'll come and pick you up and you can wear something of mine?' I texted to her.

While I waited for her to text back, I walked to my closet for clothes. I grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra, and some comfy shorts and a cami to lay around in.

I got a sudden pain in my abdominals and bent over from the pain.

"Oww." I whined.

"Oh my god! Taryn are you okay?!" Joe asked, jumping off the bed and running over towards me.

"Ya, I'm fine. Just my abdominals.. Owww." I gasped.

Joe helped me sit down on the floor and I scrunched my knees up to my chest.

"Maybe a doctor's appointment is a good idea.." Joe murmured from beside me.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorta a filler....
but something big is gonna happen.
And new characters soon!
(all of my friends wanted to be in; 8 more!)
comments make my flowers smile (: