Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

You Have To Be Kidding Me

"That. Was. Horrible." I said as I plopped onto my bed at the end of the party.

Everyone had either left, or was at our bon-fire pit. I, myself, chose to come inside because my party was pure hell. I'm not going into details, but it was bad.

"It wasn't that bad.." Joe said, trying to cheer me up.

I looked at him with a grim look on my face.

"Are you serious Joe? You have to be kidding me." I said, the same look still on my face.

He looked at me and made a sideways grin at me.

"Ya.. I sort of am." He said.

"See. It wasn't that hard to say.." I said as I rolled over.

"Oh common, Taryn. Cheer up. Tomorrow we're going to Buffalo. Just me and you. No body else to bother us. We can turn our phones off so no body calls. You have to be excited for that, aren't you?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Ya, I guess I am." I said.

"Good." He smiled as I got up and went over to hug him.

He carried me over to the closet and set me down so I could start packing my suitcase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so short chapter, i know. sorry.
But, it was just a filler.
And also sorry to everyone that was looking forward to a graduation party chapter.
(i don't know if anyone was, but if you were...)
please comment (: